Reviews for The Perfect Eight
Fairy Flame Key chapter 34 . 4/7
This is a great story, hope to read more soon! :D
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 34 . 3/6
i love your story and i hope that you continue it! eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Deathe chapter 34 . 11/21/2014
I like how you have everyone interacting with one another. When Mori had seen Kyoya doodling my first thought was 'cute'.Although i wonder if this is going to be updated soon?
Sevvus chapter 34 . 5/30/2014
where they staring at her body because she's sexy or does she have scars...or something ellsssse?

Besides being a bit confused right there, this is amazing! so well done, I've been addicted to it since I started reading it like an hour ago.. sucked in by the first few sentences!

I can't wait to read more of this! I love it so much, that I'm like super stoked for the next chapter!

update soon please?! and thank you for being so awesome!
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 34 . 5/27/2014
Plz update soon. I want to read more and see the different romances of all the guys with Kagome. *:.。. o()o .。.:*
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 34 . 4/24/2014
I love this story it's awesome
kagomefan59 chapter 34 . 1/2/2014
Lol, I love this! Please continue if you would
fox's apprentice chapter 34 . 12/16/2013
I love this story so much :) I've trying to find a kagome and or haruhi story that puts them in a host harem for ages and this is the best of both. Please please please update soon
Meian-no-miko chapter 34 . 12/11/2013
Plz update!
storygirl1015 chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
About Haruhi's father...well, according to the anime, cross-dressing is just a hobby for him. He doesn't consider himself a woman because he mentions that even though Haruhi's mother is gone, he's still strongly in love with his late wife, implying he's straight, but simply has an odd fetish. I hope that clears it up. So in short, yes, Ranka is a 'he'
storygirl1015 chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
I'm curious as to how this pans out as a harem with Kagome if she's openly dating Haruhi...which I admit, I find strange, mostly because Haruhi acts so asexual and anal throughout the whole series. I found her to be a pretty boring heroine actually. But anyway, I'm confused on why Kagome's hair is silver...? And also hoping that the girls break up or decide to see other people or whatever, because I really only picked this because I love harems. X3 Please come through for me here! Make with the KagoxHost club magic!
Killing perfection's lover chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Oh my god, an actual KagomexHarhui fic! *sqee!* I've always wanted to read one! xD
Guest chapter 34 . 9/29/2013
Ha, more fashonista than the girl! I love those twins J
CroOkedTwiSted chapter 34 . 9/27/2013
Lol, I luv it, update please!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/24/2013
I can't wait to read Kagome's first day at Ouran Academy! YAYA!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »