Reviews for Escapologist Harry
Alu Ink chapter 1 . 7/18
One word- magnificent!
victoria chapter 1 . 7/9
loved this so much its brilliant.
Jen chapter 1 . 7/3
Thanks!
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 6/30
this is perfect. i now consider it canon. and obviously, he escaped the prophecy as well, because it's a pos prophecy.
mackiechandler chapter 1 . 6/28
I laughed my aged butt off at this.
MegsKyu chapter 1 . 6/27
I had read this few years back and I came across this again today! I had loved this so much back then and this is still so amazing and hilarious even now! x'D\(o)/
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 6/15
Aaawwwww
shazarakk chapter 1 . 6/9
This was actually quite beautiful.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 5/31
This was beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Snaggledog chapter 1 . 5/20
This is a fun story and I really enjoyed it. It was over the top but still stayed within the parameters that you set.

Great job!
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 5/14
Oh this is just wonderful, I love this
Dragonchad chapter 1 . 5/6
This story led me to reading some of your other works. You are a talented writer and I am pleased to read what you have written.
FirstThaumaturgy chapter 1 . 5/5
Happy ending
Difdi chapter 1 . 5/5
Minor quibble: if magic interfered with electrical technology, then the proximity of Diagon Alley and the Leaky Cauldron to Charing Cross Road, right in the heart of London, would routinely kill cars as they drove past on the street. The muggle stores near the Leaky Cauldron wouldn't be able to have electric lights. Nothing would break the Statute of Secrecy faster than having hundreds of electricians invading the area to fix the constant electrical outage, though the physicists studying the bizarre area where a fundamental force of the universe doesn't exist would be a close second.
Blue September chapter 1 . 5/5
This is so awesome. Love it so much.