Reviews for Countdown
myst77 chapter 1 . 9/22
Enjoyed it!
Loved Draco, and loved Harry!
Want to know more about Spider... He's so mysterious. So, is there any chance we can see more of Spider?
RK chapter 1 . 8/22
" , horizontal now. Better."
maria chapter 1 . 7/21
perfect i love it
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 7/20
I love it!
mary chapter 1 . 7/19
i love *_*
Chandra Migina chapter 1 . 6/18
Pretty amazing story )

And a great idea doing it with the different time laps

Oh and I think one of the few Auror FFs were they can at least not complain about to little action xD
I've been reading all your works (seriously, all of them. This is a treasure trove of Drarry awesome) and I am once again taken. I hope that you continue the Escorts series (I love Draco with long hair!) and I hope to see Spider again. I'm oddly attached to him now...

You're a great writer, have delightful imagination, and I hope you and your Drarry never go away.
Ha! I love the floo! :D
Tarabiscotea chapter 1 . 1/25
This one shot of epic proportions was one of the best thing i've ever read on this site, and certainly the best one shot ever ever EVER. I'm a completly fan of all your very -very- sexual content's story, but there it's just something else and oh my god that's so good and great and wonderful and well manoeuvered and everything! I miss words. Thank you, as usual 3
daffidil chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
You did it again. Just marvelous. I loved the going back and forth between the past and present. The idea for where the trigger for the dark magic spells were hidden was fantastic.
Submersion90.14 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Okay that was the most hilarious thing I have read in a while I laughed so hard I scared my cat. It was adorable and squee a whole lot of squee. Thank you and for Merlins sake please don't stop writing.
Betty More Fishe chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I really do love all your stories! The end scene was great.
Maria chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Amazing and brilliant!
This was so much fun!
I loved the characters I loved the way you did the time skips/jumps. I liked the believable plot and how you managed to make their falling in love slow and gradual (story time wise) yet quick enough that we (readers) never got board once waiting for them to get together (thank you flashbacks).
I wish there had been a second sex scene with the roles reversed, but it was great anyway.
I liked how "clean" the story was, without anything too unnecessary in there that could slowdown the pace, but with everything needed to make the plot clear.
Well done and thank you!