Reviews for Solace
arctichamster chapter 1 . 4/27
Wow. Just wow.
EpicProblem chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I'm so tired right now somehow it worked well with reading this. The descriptions from the dream were very VERY vivid... And it got me guessing at first, then realizing it was about music... brilliant. Touching on the importance of music in House's life in such a descriptive way is fantastic. We all know how much it means to him but it isn't talked about much. I love that moment of relief in the end as he touches the key. I sighed a sigh of relief along with him.
4plato chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
You do what I cannot, Paint a picture Congratulations, Kept me guessing the whole way, And Ray Charles only adds to it. Great choice. Thanks
KKBK2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I enjoyed this story. A haunting reminder that it is important to count you blessings and appreciate the things you have, especially those that give you joy and comfort.
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Almost a poem.
anamq chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is very good :) I like the atmosphere you invoked in here. The reader has no problem in vizualising it. And there are some nice poety moments. I like also that John Henry is appears in it. I always liked that character. I think this is well written. You have portrayed House's anxiety very well. Thank god the woman didn't take his music away.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Oh, you mean... Don't you dare scare me like that again!
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is absolutely magnificent. Angst galore, but such a sweet, sweet pain . . . You've got it exactly right-the price House pays is repaid in his music, a bitter bargain but one that he still needs. I love John Henry as part of the dream, just perfect.

Fantastic story!