Reviews for A Resolve to Fight and Protect
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. Question. Have you decided which squad tatsuki will be in and her seat number?
cg037 chapter 17 . 2/17
Great story, keep up the good work. Can't wait to read more.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 2/17
interesting
bradley.arias chapter 13 . 2/16
Reading chapter 13, i like the DBZ quote, it fits Orihime just as well as it fit gohan :D
Ypu said u where gonna expand on his hollow powers and in a few fics theyve given him q ressurecion form so are you gonna give him one or will it ne basic hollow powers?
Also is there a decided pairing because I think harribel wouod be very interesting
SilverFlameHaze chapter 17 . 2/16
Welp... Uryu is, as always, a fucking bad ass in white.
shugokage chapter 17 . 2/16
Cool chapter!
Another great chapter. It was nice to see someone besides ichigo face and defeat a major villian. So hears my questions. With the movies you did the 1st one and you said you were gonna skip the 2nd one and you were thinking about doing the 4th one. Are you skipping the 3rd as well? Second question: you said that you decided that the zanpakto rebellion will be before the hueco mundo arc. So since the bount arc is essentially done are you gonna just focus on the captain agamai arc for now and start the rebellion arc after it's done? And finally, how long is the agamai arc gonna be?
Ecomadness chapter 17 . 2/15
Loving this chap I can't wait for more.
Maelwys5 chapter 17 . 2/15
maybe there used to only be one afterlife dimension, then the spirit king split it in two and created or used a section of the original dimension to create the channel between the living world and seireitei. with him dead the 2 dimensions collapse together and with the channel still open...
blarg7865 chapter 17 . 2/15
Would you have Muramusa meet any of the Vizard or traitor shinigami in this story? Would like to see Tosens's Zambatou.

They also mention how the Soul King affects Soul Society, Hueco Mondo and the Human World but no mentioning of the Dangai or Hell. While I understand the Dangai, does Hell have some mysterious ruler we know nothing about. Considering it's Japan, Yami or Izanami would be the top choices for this; either way it's a plot point you could use.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 17 . 2/15
dun dun duuuun
amazing chapter as always
hmm.. with eh whole Yachiru thing, what if she just summons Zanpakuto spirits that don't have a wielder yet?
also, if Urahara can make a tablet that makes the consumer use hollow like reatsu for a limited amount of time, then go back to normal...could he make a pill that turns a quincies reatsu into the reatsu of a shinigami/zanpakuto, so they purify instead of destroy?
maybe make a more permanent one as well?
anyway, keep up he good work as always
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 17 . 2/15
Interesting! Very good chapter! I loved it all!nsee ya next update!
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 17 . 2/15
YES that was fun. I think their was a bit of a typing/grammar error there when Uryu was talking aobut the bounts and hes alone... I get that Uryu was hiding the fact that he
and I don't think you mean knocked OUT. because the akward moment whent he villain is defeated in battle but still alaive and you cant LEAVE him there.. unless your not killing the bounts?
which actually could be all FUN but I don't really SEE any chance at reconciliation between Husband and wife unless shes hooking up with her ex-husband's friend.

which... a race not going extinct sounds fun but... meh.

ANYWAY! Thank you for giving JUSTICE to Uryu as a Quincey, I mean throughout Bleach every one of the friends were given an update on their power JUST so they could be beaten and yet still be expected to survive. Uryu was always shown with very decent abilities yet always had SUCH a shitty time because he was showcased against the mad spirit scientist.
so all the work you DID HERE was simply great.

ESPECIALLY liked that bit where he DESTAABILIED the other persons control because THAT there is where the truly frightening abilities and the lineage of the king show themselves.
and HELL the fact that you opened up his repertoire of abilities yet still left him time and places to GROW into them is truly amazing.
nicely done!
I would suggest a bit more of names straight with the reshi and the particles and tha tother word but I got what you meant so it was fine!

anyway it was NICE to see another race of hteir abilities and it was nice, powerful yet CONTAINED.

and onto the Magna!
um I donthtink their is anyone that NAMES you Kiong, unless their is like a freaking spirit Pope which would be ridiulious... but yeah.
should be interesting! and yes ironically ichigo being forced unconscious instincts to slay the king.
I mean kurosaki IS Frankensteins monster so its nice to see people manipulate that actual ASPECT that it ISNT insulated against tampering... I mean hes SHOWN to freaking ooze on and all voer everything and the Hokyuaku USED his oozing resitu as a carrier when it went around and did the fairy thing for both Chad and orohime.

anyway... just well done here multiple and varied skills make thigns much more interesting even if not full and pure POWER. power is fun and great to, and even BETTER when added yet... yeah.
so anyway good stuff here!
urs-v chapter 17 . 2/15
Short and sweet, I like it.

Seriously, Uryu was epic back there.