Reviews for A Resolve to Fight and Protect
What I like about this story is that you aren't rushing thru the arcs. That is where tite kubo messed up. From the beginning of the arranar arc up to when they went to hueco mundo, it was fine. After that all the way till aizen was defeated in the fake karukara town arc, it was non stop. From volume 27 thru 48 there was no breaks in between. That's where the anime got screwed. While the captain agami and zanpakto rebellion fillers aren't terrible, they were put in bad spots. At least the bount and reigai arcs were put in right places. After soul society and before the time skip. Anyway, I'm enjoying your story. Keep up the great work.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 6/29
well... i guess... this is bad. Silly RURICHIYO.
Haxler chapter 19 . 5/24
i really love this story.
regarding pairings my otp is also ichigoxrukia but if you dont want to put romance then dont.
you can simply pass what coul be romantic interactions as very close frienship interaction.
there is more that i wanted to say but sadly english is a relatively new second languaje to e
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 9 . 5/14
Interesting, the hollow wants to protect.
I really liked Orihime's anger and determination, its nice to see her be less pacifistic, same goes for Chad.
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 6 . 5/14
NOOO! Not Tatsuki! T_T
Tatsuki is my favorite female character, she has a very similar personality to Ichigo and I really hate the fact that she is always ignored and unimportant in canon.
P.S. If it counts, she has my vote for the pairing :)
ytygr chapter 19 . 5/1
So for her zanpakuto, I think because she always done hand to hand combat it should be something that will help her with that. Something similar to the armor Urahara make Yorichi to fight Aizen, for her First release at least.
narutopsykoz chapter 13 . 4/24
I liked it initially but then you put all the stupid filler arcs & no real development.. so stopping.
UPDATE! UPDATE!
An observer chapter 11 . 4/15
You mentioned that absolute zero is when their is no movement in the molecules of a object, and I respond with the Zero Point Energy theory, it stats that all things in the universe have a base point of energy that they cannot go past.
canon61017 chapter 19 . 4/13
Just came upon this gem here, wondered where I saw your name before then realized that you made another story I read. Anyways liking how this is turning out. Personally I would choose ichigo x nel, after all she is also the third espada or former. Sacrifice is also her theme, her release declare its pretty much what ichigo stands for. Declaring war on those who would harm those precious to her. Besides she has a lot more that ichigo can relate to being hybrids and the dislike of a pointless fight though ichigo is slowly changing from that. However, I can see why harribel could also be a choice though. Ichigo and her have near mirror personalities. Great job regardless, keep it up.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 19 . 3/29
Thankfully the bount arc is over. I hate that arc.
the reader v1 chapter 6 . 3/26
Ichigo stood in a similar position to when he blocked his Inner Hollow's cero. When the cero was shot at him, Ichigo instinctively fell into this stance and he could have sworn he saw a big circle of black energy surround him. The cero had hit the shield but it didn't even flinch from the contact before the cero dissipated which left Ichigo unharmed. The shield appeared and disappeared so quickly that Ichigo thought that he had imagined it.

You state that Ichigo used Getsuga Tentate against Hollow Ichigo earliear in this story but he didn't use it, which makes the sentence above illogical, I just wanted to bring it to your attention.
Ecomadness chapter 19 . 3/23
Loving this chap I can't wait for more.
urs-v chapter 19 . 3/23
I liked the chapter, but after the line break "12 the of september" a few dumb mistake managed to sneak in your text, You know these thing we find in a bad fic? "Rukia had been stunned at THE Orihime's power", "caused the girl to bluch (..), but pleased" "The nigth that Ichigo went to Uhara's was to talk"

Aside from that, I stand by my initial statement, I like this chapter.

And Uryu is on the good side of the force, we all know it.
nisemono96 chapter 19 . 3/23
This is a bit late, and it doesn't quite really matter, but Yoshino wouldn't have been born if it wasn't for her power. She is a Bount, an accidental existance, her power is the only reason she exists and continues to exist "eternally", it was hinted by their way of dying that when their powers is rendered caput the years all catch up to them and they turn to dust as a result, both of these things should apply to all Bount, Orihime would have to reject the phenomenon of the Jokaisho's explosion, and that is something out of her capability. Yoshino is a result of her power, if you removed the source of those powers she'd cease to exist, or age to dust.
Besides that this was AMAZING, look forward to the next chap.
Peace