Reviews for A Resolve to Fight and Protect
Girl-of-Action chapter 5 . 4/11
*sobs* Senna x Ichigo is my OTP and it breaks my heart to see it end this way again... Wonderful writing and I'm really enjoying the story so far otherwise, but I'm really hoping you'll bring back this pairing later on plz! :3
combatlighting chapter 6 . 2/26
Actually I think You're wrong about the whole ichigo speed limited because he held back his hollow remember when ichigo saw his hollow in vasto lorde form he was suprised that he saw him again and ichigo said it himself that he thought that he was never goona see him again I mean it could have been his badge it suppreses his reiatsu and great fic
Demonbloodfeeder chapter 19 . 2/3
"Old Man Zangetsu" is proof that Yhwach isn't truly evil or anything. He probably forgot what it was to be human. He probably cared about all the Quincy in the past and his own hatred "corrupted" him. I hope that you have Ichigo making better choices in the future like perhaps he could try to reason with Hywach since he already has had dealings with the Quincy half of his soul.

Why can't Ichigo start questioning things about himself. I think if does this instead of just accepting what other people tell him and learn to find his own truths. Maybe even seek out Kugo Ginjou for himself.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
oh and one more thing I kinda hope that muramasa lives why?Because his powers would be useful in the winter war he might control Kyoka Suigetsu and it would be easier that way for soul society just saying
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
so when the ichigo and amagai showdown begins and amagai absorbs ichigo s shinigami and hollow powers is ichigo going to fight back using his combat pass(I kinda doubt that will happen but im just guessing)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2016
Maybe it was because of his combat pass why ichigo hasn't gotten faster and stronger i mean his combat pass does suppress his I ever found out that some object suppressed my power I would be glad because I wouldn't have to affect any humans.
nanox876 chapter 8 . 10/9/2016
You know that in the manga Ichigo's spiritual power is a different color (You can check on TV Tropes under Icigo's Companions). Also I have a few ideas on what Ichigo's true powers may be and how to incorporate into the story.
Hollow: Radiation, Energy Fusion/Fission (like he did with cero)
Quincy: "A"-The Advance (his insane growth rate and that his powers influenced Orihime's)
Fullbring: Memoria Crux (the ability to copy the memories of anyone he is near and create projections both physical and illusion, combine the memories of his other powers to wield multipe powers at once)
His Dual Wield/New Bankai: I believe this was him channeling his Fullbring through the Asauchi as the markings he had from his fullbring disappeared after his royal guard training.
True Zanpakuto: The Zangetsu he wielded in the beginning is the one with only Shinigami power, the unhollowfied form of his zanpakuto closely resembles his mother because he resembles her the most and her death is his greatest regret which is hidden by the hollow as their masks cover regret.
E-kingmoney18 chapter 19 . 10/1/2016
U got a great story dude questiont though? Are u gonna continue this story or take a break cuz of school
EvanSol0919 chapter 14 . 8/22/2016
Wow, it's really impressive how you managed to weave the anime only arcs into this and have it all make sense. You're a fantastic writer.
The Last Kenpachi chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
Ichigo/Nozomi plz?
nanox876 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Will Ichigo ever evolve into something more than what is now? Absorb spirit energy from Hell, Mod Souls (Nozomi), etc.? Will this result in new spirits manifesting into his inner world?
travelqueen124 chapter 19 . 5/30/2016
Great spins on canon. I can't wait to see what happens in the zanpaktu arc and huece mondo.
RokuxNami3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
This is an amazing story I hope it comes back someday
nanox876 chapter 19 . 2/21/2016
Do you notice the similarities between Starrk's released state and Hollow Ichigo with his Vasto Lorde Bankai Form (Fur on the wrists, ankles, neck and a badass longcoat)?
nanox876 chapter 19 . 1/30/2016
If Yhwach uses Zanka no Tachi's ability to raise the dead would that include all of the people who he absorbed (Ichigo and Ishida's moms) or would it make a reference to Alucard's Level 0 release in Hellsing Ultimate with how he looked when he was a King?