Reviews for The Moon is peering in through the Prison Bars
un-named-2019 chapter 2 . 7/21
According to my cousin, prison sucks. He has another ten years if he's good.
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 4/19
I kinda feel like it was Babette or 'groundhog' who were behind the poisoning I FUCKING KNEW IT! I WOULD FUCKING TEAR OFF HOGS DICK AND MAKE HIM FUCK HIMSELF WITH IT! THEN MAKE HIM EAT HIS OWN SHIT COVERED PHALLIS! THAT BLODDY TWATFUCKFACE!
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 4/19
Fangirl309 chapter 17 . 1/21
Te felicito muy buen Fanfic, llore :v Enserio estuvo estupendo!
Fangirl309 chapter 13 . 1/20
H-he is alive? Oh good Lord HE IS ALIVE! Ooohh I don't know if cry or laugh! You are a freaking mastermind!
Fangirl309 chapter 12 . 1/20
Noooo! What have you Done!?
Fangirl309 chapter 7 . 1/20
Someone tell me why I can take the smut as nothing, but when I read fluff: blushes, smiles like an idiot and giggles all around
Fangirl309 chapter 1 . 1/20
Dios, diganme enferma pero amo esto! Este tipo de historias es lo primero que busco!
Jess chapter 18 . 9/2/2016
Best fanfic I have ever read you are seriously amazing
Siri chapter 3 . 1/11/2016
Ok, now he reminds me of Laughing Jack. XD
excusemeforamoment chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
i live next to a prison and they are really nice to the prisoners there; they grow food, watch tv, play footie ect. its adorable actually
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
I was crying my eyes out the entire chapter. Lol I'm so sad and happy but still pissed.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOO I DEMAND GROUNDHOG VE SHIVED IN THE KIDNEY! BUNNY NOOOO!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
Jack getting wall molested and lunch time raped. -sobs violently- the story is so good though. I like how all the characters fall into faith tale characters
MadameMighty62 chapter 17 . 6/1/2015
I don't know how to convey to you how much I LOVE THIS! I found it a while back, (not sure how "a while" back) but I had it up in my browser for a while, probably a solid week so I could read it OVER AND OVER!
I've been on AO3 for a while now (goodness that's got to be my catch phrase) and I recently decided to come to , AND I'M SO GLAD I DID BECAUSE I'VE FOUND THIS STORY AGAAAAAIIINNNN! 3