Reviews for Teacher's Pet
DeathDagger chapter 28 . 5/11
And you just added her again! I'm so confused...
DeathDagger chapter 26 . 5/11
Okay now the story just got really confusing here. You've mentioned both Han and Gisele in atleast two chapters as Dom's friends (ch 19 for example), so why is it he acts as if he doesn't know Gisele when she comes to work as the new auto mechanic teacher?
DeathDagger chapter 16 . 5/11
I love her family! Lol
SecondCitySavage chapter 31 . 5/19/2015
Uh, this was so great! Letty was a riot in this, she kept me laughing. Awesome job!
Christina chapter 31 . 5/10/2015
This story is absolutely awesome:) their arguments at the beginning, Dom's ego, Letty's 'big mouth', humor and of course sex were just wonderfully written. And the end of the story was incredible, cute and family. In my head was music from the FF7 end.
Love it
ellie2297 chapter 31 . 1/18/2015
i love your fast and furious stories! i can't wait for the 7th movie to come out
Girlz-Rule chapter 31 . 5/13/2014
great story and great ending! Definitely a fav :D
Girlz-Rule chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
Omg i'm loving this story! This chapter is so amazing! I couldn't stop laughing!
hellokitty236 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This is my favorite story with dom and letty
Rosie329 chapter 31 . 3/1/2014
I absolutely loved this story it was so cute! Dotty tome is always perfection! And well Desi the amazing author is just AMAZING! Thanks for sharing yet another great story! You truly have an amazing talent!

Loved the integration of family! Loved the Sunday barbecues! Oh and all the loving!

Thanks
Xoxoxo
Rosie329 chapter 30 . 3/1/2014
Simply adorable! Love love love! It saddens me too see this wonderful story end... It's been so amazing!

Desi as always amazing!

Xoxo

Dotty perfection!
Rosie329 chapter 29 . 3/1/2014
They are just perfection! Love it!

Though I'm just reading this for the first time.. And it has been several months since the death of Paul Walker.. He will forever live in our memories.. :(

Desi as alwaysvthanks and amazing!

Oh no sex for these two lol!
Rosie329 chapter 28 . 3/1/2014
I just love them! They are so cute and smitten! White heels on all night long! (Oh the memories of wedding night)! (Mischievous smile) lol!

Excited or them!
Desi as always amazing!
Rosie329 chapter 27 . 2/28/2014
Sweet! Loved it! So the Rockefeller center actually has that contest? That's pretty awesome!'

Love always xoxo
Rosie329 chapter 26 . 2/28/2014
Awe I love Dom and his words! Just perfection! Yay I'm so happy for them! Hope all goes well!

Desi love it! As always your awesome!
Xoxo