Reviews for Children of the Light
Wow. That was amazing.
This is all kinds of beautiful and tragic. I love the way you write!
FARISWHEEL chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Love it!
Mia chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
a lot like WALL-E... I didn't really follow what they were doing, but I understand enough to know that Granger and Weasley are corrupted and that 'the great dark lord' Draco and Harry combined is. And that they have weird kinds of magic in the flying castles. And that it's awesome!
kwiluvu chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I just got /shivers/.
Nix chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Please continue this, maybe you could continue it with them traveling to the past and discovering the truth! You have a wonderfully unique writing style. It was such a haunting story, beautifully written...it would be amazing to see this continued. :) please continue
Viva-la-Hope chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Words fail me and the feels... the feels make it impossible for me to coherently tell you just how much I have fallen in love with this
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Wow this is superb. Truly brilliant piece !
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This is absolutely amazing. Are you planning on expanding this universe at all?
Darboria chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Woah, I really didn't expect this when I began reading this OS.
That's a great story, which should deserve more than one chapter!
Because there are so much possibilities with what you've just written...
Just a question though: why "house elf war". The opponents were not the House Elves, but the Muggles... Did you have in mind another war, which happened later?
Great job anyway, I really enjoyed reading this!
Faceplanted chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU'VE KILLED ME I CAN'T BREATHE

This is fucking perfect. A dystopian magical AU, complete with Light/Dark issues and FLYING CASTLES WHAT. This was enchanting, I swear, it's a masterpiece. Pardon my lack of coherency, but damn. And "Someday, I intend to go back and ask them." OH GOD I CAN SEE THAT I'M DYING THIS IS PERFECT.

I also love that you twisted the Dark Lord!Harry trope into something far cooler. This gave me chills. I'm reeling. This is a thing of beauty. I do believe I love you.
her illusion chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
was..really cool :)
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
That was painful for some strange reason. I guess it aches that people are so fickle with the truth. Changing and cutting out what ever they deem necessary. What is the real truth then if you can't trust people to speak it?
tearsofbreaks chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
OMG. my heart broke with this. that was. I have no word. I want to see them travel back in time though. would that be asking too much? this story touched me so deeply. I wanted to stop reading so many times but I couldn't. are any of them related to draco and harry?
S.A.S chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Beautiful. Wish this was a novel. Such a great plot. i wonder what happened to harry and draco and why the people in the castles end up believing that they were dark lords when in fact those two were the reason that they're alive. i find it tragic that they dont know the names of harry and draco.