Reviews for The Bucket List
writergrrrl chapter 3 . 3/27
I know this was written forever ago, but reviews are always lovely to receive. Well, the good ones are. I'm really enjoying the story so far and like that they're taking a while to figure things out. Otherwise, it wouldn't be realistic at all. Merle doesn't strike me as a man who hastily commits or admits that he has feelings.
Sinvisigoth chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
That was wonderful. Thank you so much. Every single part was beautifully, perfectly written, from the initial shyness and uncertainty to the later tension and passion. So good, thank you for such a great story.
Sinvisigoth chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
Nononono don't take Merle! It makes me all panicked and dithery. hehehe
Sinvisigoth chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
This story is amazing; the tension is killing me! I think I'm gonna fall off my chair soon, I can't get much closer to the edge. lol
jazznsmoke chapter 24 . 6/5/2014
Cute story! Wasn't what I expected but I loved it!

Can't wait to read more of your stories!
cemmia chapter 24 . 4/3/2014
Amazing story! Loved it!
serenity2293 chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
Loved this story! Very well written and kept me on the edge waiting to see what was next. Can't wait to read more from you!
little miss michelle chapter 24 . 12/3/2013
Really good story!
Athlete Girl chapter 24 . 12/1/2013
I liked it (as you can tell)! More please!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 24 . 12/1/2013
Oh no its over :(
I'm still in shock that I liked a Meth fic but now I'm dying for more!
(Great punch Maggie ;) )
LostOne1775 chapter 24 . 12/1/2013
I liked it! I prefer happy endings to a sad one, especially in a zombie world there are to many sad moments. Thanks for ending it like this!
Athlete Girl chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
I'm glad to see Carl get a little character development, and I'm so sad about the ending of this story but am happy to see what you come up with next for our couple! I'm looking forward to Chap 24!
Brazen Hussy chapter 23 . 11/29/2013
Meth is the future!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 23 . 11/29/2013
Being left to rest has Beths mind working overtime. Cute convo between her and Carl! Can't wait for more Method! (Can you believe I am saying that!?) Haha ;)
Brazen Hussy chapter 22 . 11/29/2013