Reviews for Spick Spock, Sick Spock
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 7 . 11/24/2016
Awwww, that was beautifully written. I loved it! Thanks for writing. You made me cry like a baby several times. Especially in the moments between Jim and Spock when he was really sick. It was incredibly touching, especially Spock's reaction to touch when he was at his most vulnerable, resulting in the mind-meld triggered by the memory of his mother. He really does feel more than he lets on, especially pain.

You made me feel lots of emotions while reading this. You are a great writer :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
Oh dear, poor Spock.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Hahaha, I love it so far :)
captainlobotomy chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
Amazing characterization. McCoy was portrayed perfectly between hilarious quips and concern. Loved it
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2016
It was a perfect platonic scene. Love your story.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
The level of detail was extrodinary! Great job capturing each character's personality.
Everything was well done.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
Very nice! And the platonic sharing of a bed can and has been done, in my own experience as well. Then again, the person sharing the bed was my sibling, so that's part of it, but I'm a very touchy-feely person so yeah, rambling whatever. Nice chapter, lookin' forward to more!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
This was fantastic!
demondean10 chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
they are not clipboards, they are called padds.
Wicked R chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
I'm re-reading this
just-another-crack-in-a-wall chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
What you're doing (watching all the movies and all the TOS episodes) is exactly what I'm doing. Also, the Spock/Uhura doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I think it's quite adorable.
Wicked R chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
so much fun, this!
Wicked R chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
awesome!
Wicked R chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
so cute Kirk taking care of him!
fran4y chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
I Hope MR. Spock is better.