Reviews for You Got Me Falling
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 1/26
Aw, that was so cute. I love the pairing Daisuke/Ken. It's one of my favorites! They are so cute and adorable together. I love submissive Ken.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
Apollomon x Stingmon chapter 1 . 1/7
my favorite is the kissing scene and the ice cream scene. everything you wrote is well done but those two are my favorite
blueeyesandliterature chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I like how this is a series of little moments with gradual build up. I think it suits the characters and the journey they have to take well.
Hrist Ferrinas chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I really liked the progression of this first part. Daiken gives me all the warm fuzzys.
serene528moon chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I don't know how to tell you how much I love this fic! This fic is marvellous! I love how you write Daisuke feelings and thoughts. They're so real, I really can see DaiKen happening! This fic gets me to be in love with DaiKen even more than before!
Daisuke's mind is always amazing to read. I love Hikari's reaction inside his mind. Miyako is cute to having a bet with Takeru on DaiKen relationship, that's really what they'd do. And I love you end the fic with a kiss. It's so sweet!
Your fic helps me sleep peacefully, and I haven't for a long time. To me, your fic contains healing power. Great work!
Dana-Eliza chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
It's so beautifully described. The way Daisuke admires Ken in the beginning and then going to hate him. I just love how you show the progress of their relationship, especially with scenes that actually come straight out of the anime, just changing it with your own words. It's quite unavoidable that these two get together and it made me sad that it actually ended here. I do understand and it is actually quite perfect, but you still wish for more and I definitely think this is a good thing.
The only note I have on this is that it shouldn't be M-rated. No need for that, except maybe for the language...
But I did love it and it made me love these two together even more.