Reviews for Clarion Call
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
Wow! What an introspection! There are a lot of hints in here that make one think. Not sure I came to the right conclusion or not but I'm certain Nathan was abused. How this has affected his psyche is interesting. Missing memories as a result of trauma? I would read a whole bunch about this idea If you wrote more. Anywho thanks for posting!
mabscifiromantic chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Still lost but hoping for more.
LadyRhaella chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Aw Naudrey you cuties.. Poor Audrey, love Nathan's internal sections. A really lovely chapter.
Peacockgirl chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Poor Audrey. Poor Nathan. Such beautiful writing, and such heart-wrenching angst, and such feels. Gah, this show! Both in canon and this fic it kills me. Great job! Keep going!
othiara chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Wow. Beautifully done and so painful. I really felt for Nathan.
LadyRhaella chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Finally got around to reading this! Really impressed with your character analysing. Great writing and I can't wait to see where you take it. The only bad thing about this fic is that there isn't more up! :P
Roseveare chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
This is starting to get interesting. I love the twist that *everyone's* memories are returning. It's been a bit bitty so far to really get an idea of what this fic is or where it's going, which makes sense since from your author note it's humongously long and it's only just getting started. But yeah, looking forward to the next chapter!
Peacockgirl chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Oh my gosh, this is fantastic! I never quite know what is going on in your chapters because your charactes are so confused, but the writing - wow. Poor, poor Nathan, and poor Duke, and I loved the idea of them having a shared past, of actually being pretty friendly toward each other in childhood and then someone messing with their memories (or at least I think something like that happened here ... ) And Lucy in there somewhere, maybe.

Can't wait for more of this!
X chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Still amazing! I demand an update asap! :D
Peacockgirl chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Every word of this chapter is perfect! Oh, the angst - stupid season three, this is exactly how it was yet somehow you manage to write it so beautifully even though it drives me crazy. Seriously, like every sentence is my favorite. When Nathan comes out and sees Audrey hugging Duke but then she just goes to him because there's no time for this bullshit - yes! And this sentence: "She only wants to be Audrey, Audrey Parker from Ohio who loves Justin Timberlake and hates runny eggs and loves Duke's waffles and Nathan… just Nathan."

Ah, I love it! Can't wait for more!
Ju-dou chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Oh wow. You really do write so very very beautifully. This chapter blew me away. The section that begins 'She is different, this time,' woah, what poetic writing, and so intriguing. I really like how you've constructed this, its so stylized, the fragmented stream of consciousness-type style really works well with this part of Audrey's journey. The fear and uncertainty is palpable. LOVE IT.
X chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
This is absolutely amazing. You are an epic writer.
Ju-dou chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
GUH.

I love Audrey's introspection here and Claire's total understanding of what's going on inside her head. I loved Claire *sniff*

The last line! UGH. MORE. PLEASE. SOON.
Ju-dou chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Fantastic. The way you've encapsulated Claire and Audrey here is great. And the bit about Vince and Dave... gives me shivers. They are scary, in a way that is really very layered and sinister, and I like the way you conveyed that.
Ju-dou chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Ooh this is beautiful, I love the flow of your writing, you have a fantastic poetic style which is a pleasure to read. Excited to read more :)