Reviews for Book 1:Destiny and Heartstings
Do what you feel is best! I'm sure we'll love it!
ADecentRead chapter 13 . 6/14
I really like the reaction you gave hellboy, when she thought of suicide. I would take it one step further and have him catch her later on in the attempt. Push their love one step further. I'd love to see that protective and passionate side of hellboy. Also possible Pg13 intimate scene would be great. Looking forward to reading more!
ADecentRead chapter 14 . 6/14
Hope you get to it soon! Dying to read more
ADecentRead chapter 8 . 6/13
Absolutely love this story! Love how you draw your reader in and really put them in the characters shoes!
Darkhairfurrytail chapter 14 . 6/4
Loving this story
cooltreeko chapter 13 . 4/20
omfg I just died and scratched my screen up... please continue, I am bauling right now
astanford436 chapter 13 . 3/20
Next chapter! Please?
Smurficorn chapter 13 . 2/20
Please tell me you haven't given up on the story! You can't end on a perpetual cliff-hanger! Please update, I really love this story
FINALLY THEY KISS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ANNNE marie chapter 17 . 12/22/2015
I love this chptr!i no u get asked a lot about this, ( well I hope u do!) but wen r u going to start updating the next chptr.! I really wanna see what happens.! If u need help on anything ( how to start it off, the middle or how to end the chptr.?) I can give you a few ideas if you'd like.!️️️
IggyBane chapter 17 . 11/12/2015
Okay so you want a review I'll give you one! I absolutely enjoy this Fic, one of my favorites actually! Punctuation and grammar are great for me, I love your writing style and character. She's not one of those irritating oh lord characters she's that "wow what the hell badass" character! I've never read the comic lol im just a fan of the movie verse but character portrayal wise I think your doing pretty great too! I hope your feeling well and healthy and can't wait for the next update! 3
Guest chapter 17 . 10/8/2015