Reviews for Do no harm
DesperateReader chapter 1 . 5/25
Your stories always make me cry inside.
Kimichan13 chapter 1 . 2/2
Sad
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Great job! I agree with Mcoy's decision, if someone is suffering then they should beable to be 'unpluged'.
GraysonSteele chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Oh wow. You weren't just kidding. POOR JIM! Poor Bones! The last line is a heartbreaker.
Smile or else chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
And tears fall from my eyes and onto my keyboard as I type this review. Awesome job... very whumpish.
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Holy cow. Those are the only two words that properly sum up this story.
EccentricRage chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
God, I can't even imagine how hard it would be to be Jim's friend. Hell, I'm just a huge damn fan and I nearly die every time something horrible happens to him. Wonderfully written! Great job with the plot!
CrimsonKitsune333 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wow, that was really moving, you need to coffee more often! I loved this story, I hope you write more!
icewindsleetandsnow chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Woah, surprise in the middle! I love this story. Your writing somehow seems so professional.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Awww
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wow. That's deep. And honestly, I'm surprised he waited so long.
But I did like it.
Great job.
TaintedPerspective chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I was really quite scared for a moment that I was gonna end up crying myself to sleep tonight. As much as I love angst and well-written character death, I'm immensely glad this fic had a happy ending. I love your writing style, and wonderful job!
stargazerdown chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Wow.
I mean, thank god... I was about to start crying. I thought he was dead.
That was quite good.
irezel chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
you...you make me very upset. ;_;
Bones McCoy chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I was lost without Jim, if he had died, i'm sure the bridge would have died,too.