Reviews for Thicker Than Water
luvyateamedward chapter 28 . 5/5
Great story! I loved all the suspense. I was at the edge of my seat thru the whole thing waiting to see what happened next.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 2/25
This Bella is hard for the life she has had to live by,yet as a soft loving soul in her. I'm surprise she did not call Carlisle or Charlie for backup?
twimima7 chapter 1 . 2/24
Great story and sad. I lost my love to that dreadful disease so I cried a lot and felt their pain in this sad story.
Seln chapter 1 . 1/13
MissFictionJunkieUnknown chapter 28 . 9/28/2014
this was a really good story
Lafemmevegeta chapter 28 . 8/2/2014
Great story! Wonderful drama sprinkled with lemons. Nice surprise with Beau but so sad about Charlie at the end. Wish he had a vest under that suit. Really great read, very enjoyable.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
Wow! What an intense chapter! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Your poem was beautiful it reminded me of the person I lost annd loved thank you for sharing this story
LaSpia chapter 25 . 5/24/2014
This is a fantastic story which you should be emmensely proud of writing. It is well-written, complex, rest moving and yet carefully worked through to capture each characters attributes. You managed to work in several strong characters, differing emotions, personalities, and a believable villan. I feel fortunate to have found it recently and read straight through, so I had the pleasure of continuity. This must have taken a great deal of time and work, and as a reader, I appreciate all of that hard work and time spent. I hope you continue to write and have opportunities to publish. You're a natural. Thank you!
kokoSweetHeart chapter 27 . 3/8/2014
Pls post it soon
EffulgentEllie chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Just started after stumbling upon this while searching ff dot net and I love it. My only complaint would be that you never use contractions and always separate the words such as "do not" instead of "don't"; combining them makes the reading a bit smoother and much more natural.
Edward's spouse chapter 26 . 3/5/2014
excellent story.
steph A15 chapter 25 . 2/13/2014
This was an Amazing story I loved reading it :)
debslmac chapter 26 . 2/6/2014
loved this story
Caliborn96 chapter 24 . 1/31/2014
This was soooo good! Amazing! This deserves more than just 109 review! This should have 1000's! I loved it. It was deff. One of the best FF I have ever read! Good job!