Reviews for Thicker Than Water
kokoSweetHeart chapter 27 . 3/8
Pls post it soon
RuthlessRoxy chapter 1 . 3/6
Just started after stumbling upon this while searching ff dot net and I love it. My only complaint would be that you never use contractions and always separate the words such as "do not" instead of "don't"; combining them makes the reading a bit smoother and much more natural.
Edward's spouse chapter 26 . 3/5
excellent story.
steph A15 chapter 25 . 2/13
This was an Amazing story I loved reading it :)
debslmac chapter 26 . 2/6
loved this story
Caliborn96 chapter 24 . 1/31
This was soooo good! Amazing! This deserves more than just 109 review! This should have 1000's! I loved it. It was deff. One of the best FF I have ever read! Good job!
mcanary chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
This really has been a great story! You have so much action and drama going on it really is hard to put down the computer just so I can do everyday things, like eating, sleeping, working, etc, etc, etc. lol. One issue I have though, is their ages. I just have a hard time with all of them going thru this and how mature they can act and they are only in high school. Granted I can see them being more mature, just due to the nature of their lives and what they have gone thru. But I had to kinda put it in my head perhaps this was their first year of college, lol. Other than that, Bravo on a great story. Keep up the great work & Looking forward to the sequel. Thanxs for sharing!
MaryMary123 chapter 26 . 12/21/2013
sounds good.. Loved Thicker than Water.. good story.
PreciousJuls chapter 26 . 12/20/2013
Aww, It looks good. Updated on here too please to let us know when you'll post :). I'll come back and check every so often Thanks! Can't wait
PreciousJuls chapter 25 . 12/20/2013
Sweet ending. Great story, I had fun reading it. Thank you!
PreciousJuls chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Aww, that was so sad that Charlie had to die.

Ok first: loved badass Bella and was so glad to see Edward in the action. Carlisle under the table, Really? Lol. Rose better have some respect for Bella after she seen Bella in action thats all I'm saying. And yes I had tears in my eyes when Charlie video was playing.
PreciousJuls chapter 23 . 12/20/2013
Wow, don't under estimate Aro. I have to say, I don't like how Beau come out to Charlie. I think it was a dick move considering everything that is going on. Charlie didn't need the added surprise. A good honest talk would have been better. He is kinda a baby too. Not talking to Bella or ignoring her. He needs to grow up. But I do like how everyone has their own personality and you stick with it throughout the story.
PreciousJuls chapter 22 . 12/20/2013
Boy, there are I love yous going all over the place. So glad B and E are back together. I had a feeling regarding Beau feelings. I hope all works out.
PreciousJuls chapter 21 . 12/20/2013
What is going on with Beau? Hopefully we know soon :). I'm kinda liking this Agent Roman.
PreciousJuls chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
An alliance, didn't see that coming. Charlie never seems to be around. It's like Bella is head lf the family.