Reviews for Soul Blade
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 7/27
Interesting start to an interesting story! So far, I like it. It has potential. I'd be happy to help with any ideas too if you ever need any. Of course, I'll need to think of a few first. Lol. I digress though.

I must say that this story has intrigued me. I'll be following it for now, but not favoriting it. At least, not until the story gets even better. By no way am I trying to offend you or anything. I'm just saying ok?

A couple grammatical errors such as the misspelling of Jinchuriki, but it's fine. I hope to see more soon. Till next update!
this version sucks ass you fucking gaylord
Cool
Danget the critic chapter 2 . 4/15
Powers are weird because we don't know what powers naruto's sister got. You could always go with naruto become a visard and have the sister be more straightforward shikigami. The problem is that no one is here to teach them (as far as we know). So you could have both be very similar in the beginning but have them drift apart because naruto isn't loved. Or you could have them be different but have their relationship be a good one. I don't know if you plan to have the children learn the truth or not about their parents. You say anti-hero so I assume naruto is going to have some dark powers. I would prefer if their powers were ironicly similar.
Bleachedred shinigami pokemon chapter 1 . 4/11
could hinata tango with naruto
BloodiedJason1921 chapter 2 . 4/11
This is a big but awesome change to the story. Keep it going!
601st.DevilDogs chapter 2 . 4/11
Great story so far, at least we will know narutos back story.
Naruto should be with Tia Harribel, she is the only one who can not only be second strong to naruto but she knows what sacrifice is, she is the hallow of sacrifice after all. She is beautiful, smart, and would be great as a Arrancar queen next to her Arrancar King, but a true king, 5 times more powereful then Aizen, or the first captain.
Naruto has to be the true Arrancar not just created like the hogiyoku, but truely goes from hollow, adhujches, vasto lorde, and the final form, true arrancar. He has to be the ten tail fox, not just 9.
He should show all of hueco mundo that if you seek power, friendship, and a sense of famliy, then he will be that, but if you try to hurt his precious people then man, will you die a horrible death. He should try to make a non-aggressive treaty with soul society, only with his army, not all the crazy hollows, to show them that they arent mindless beast only to kill the living.
Maybe even become f parent with tia.
Aizen, or all those other enemies from bleach, and naruto verse should be there. After all he is the true king of hueco mundo, and he should dislike kushina, even if she starts to feel regret for abandoning him, he shoudnt even see her as his mother, only a borrowed womb. He should move out when he awakens his true power, and show everyone who he is, and he will be the true king of hueco mundo
eniox27 chapter 2 . 4/11
Fu would be my first choice in heroine for a anti hero. Strong happy scorned good counter to who naruto might grow to be.
Venomous dragons bite chapter 2 . 4/11
hmm, maybe the eternal rivals powers?

aka grimmjow and ichigo.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 2 . 4/11
You know you might be able to spin the events of the sealing to give Natsumi fullbring.
As for girls for Naruto, my favorite pairing is with Hinata. Second favorite is 7-tails jinchuriki (her name is either FU or FUU.)
gooblegooble chapter 2 . 4/11
Naruto x soifon don't see that pairing really that much or at all
draxon chapter 2 . 4/11
choose kushina : because minato lost half of is soul and is going to die one day because of that and naruto is the son of the brother of minato and will look like a little like minato so kushina will see him like replacement of minato nothing more nothing less
Uchiha zeref chapter 2 . 4/11
give Naruto Yhwach's powers or even Aizen
and let him give Natsumi one of the Sternritter's powers.
let Natsumi go with Naruto
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 4/11
Looks good
Bleachedred shinigami pokemon chapter 2 . 4/11
naruto should have hollow powers like cero along with a zanpaktou