Reviews for Invisible People
animelovernewbie chapter 17 . 4/13
Awesome story! :) I love how you kept the plot of How to Train Your Dragon only you replaced dragons with the guardians and spirits. Made for an entertaining read. :)
YourGreatestDream chapter 17 . 3/13
Wait, wait wait. Gobber helped fix the staff this time, so does that mean he has to hold onto the staff with Jack and Hiccup in order for it to work?
YourGreatestDream chapter 11 . 3/13
The point where Hack and Hiccup fly through the ocean cliffs, the past tense turned into a messy present tense. Also, during the second to final match with just Astrid and Hiccup, someone says at the end: "Oh you've done it! You get to kill the dragon!" Instead of spirit.

There's a lot of grammar mistakes, but I like where this is going so far.
Serenity'sfire98 chapter 17 . 1/25
Okay, that was completely awesome and you are a genius for coming up with that. Just saying.
Darkflower123 chapter 17 . 1/20
How does this not have more reviews! It's amazing!
Ilmazzobro chapter 17 . 12/21/2013
Aaaaaawwwwwwww tooo cuuute
The Glittering Pencils chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
Do you have any bloody idea how hard it is to find a good Hiccup/Jack story?! I've been reading them all day, and this one is definitely my favorite! Thanks for writing this; it made my day:)
Also, this plot is just... So clever!
yaoifan23 chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
awww i love it!
Fangirl4ver chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
This was an amazing story:) I lovedddddd it! You need to write more for this couple:) I loved the ideas and how you followed through:) I love how they became so close;) it was adorable like I was crying and screaming joy:) I loved the flying and god jack is just so sexy and hiccup is just adorable:) great job pleaseeee write more:)

-forever keep writing
Guest chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
This... was the most beautiful fanfic I have read in quite a long time... congrats, you are an amazingly spectacular person with an incredible talent.
Paoshirou Hozomi chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
wow! Sweet! As we say in the Philipines "KILIG to the MAX!"
Paoshirou Hozomi chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Loved the twists! I wonder if Pitch is here... That would be interesting!
XiaoWing chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Really love it
Please update soon :)
loyalwolf21 chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
this was really cool to read, i couldn't help but smile all through it. well done i really enjoyed it hope to see more stories hopefully with more Hjack thanks for writing!
-Loyalwolf21
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
Ermahgerd I love this! This fic was soo great! :D could u do a ROTG version now? :D