Reviews for Born to Fly
tracy chapter 4 . 5/11
Ya made a typo. Last chapter you said Harry was the new math teacher, this chapter you said he was the new chemistry teacher. From Teen Wolf Canon Harris the Chemistry teacher is the one who gets offed. Therefore the one who needs replacing. Whichever way ya wanna swing it, it's inconsistent and needs fixing.
Thanks for the chapter.
The Lurker chapter 4 . 5/11
Kinda just wanted to be revier number 200. Interesting story premise thus far. Will keep reading and may give a more detailed review when I finish.
Carol542 chapter 1 . 3/21
Love it
Melikalilly chapter 16 . 3/1
I love this story
chaoswizard chapter 16 . 1/30
Keep it coming plz it is good
slyKat28 chapter 4 . 1/6
you might need to fix this one. you've said that Harry was teaching maths. then Chemistry. which one is it. apart from that I'm liking it so far
imtherealalpha chapter 13 . 9/16/2017
haha when is the derek, stiles, harry stuff happening
fanficnewbee chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Loving the dynamics so far, hope to read more.
SeleneAlice chapter 16 . 6/20/2017
please update this story soon! please!
go-f-yourself-and-let-me-read chapter 16 . 5/12/2017
please update this is one of the only crossovers in the tw/hp crossovers that i could really tell would be good and i personally think your could make a mini series of fanfiction on this stuff and become really popular on this app you should also put your books on wattpad.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/29/2017
*pleased amusement*
kirsty21 chapter 16 . 12/15/2016
Cool update soon thanks
paulavara140 chapter 16 . 11/29/2016
Please update ! I'm really excited to read the next chapter !
grimmich chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
over all not your best work but Ive seen worse...
grimmich chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
what happened to the other dragons? you said last chapter (or was it the one before that) that the dragons were hiding in the forest... and why is harry letting everyone else do the fighting for the most part? that is way out of character for him.