Reviews for Born to Fly
SilverStarWaters chapter 4 . 3/21
Is he both the math and chemistry teacher? Cause first hes the math teacher and then he tells Erica hes the chemistry prof
huhhg chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Two things:
1. Wait, I thought his name was Evan Black.
2. Wait, I thought he was the math teacher...
HikaruWinter chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
"My math teacher is a dragon". That will go over well. I wouldn't like to be in their shoes, noup.
AmethystSiri chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
Love this storyline:)

Have noticed that the last couple of chapters have had Harry change from Math to Chemistry teacher...?
The Potters of the Future chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
I thought Harry had gone to college under the name of Evan Black and was a maths teacher
Guest chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
ooooohhhhh! NOW i get the title of this series!
TheDarkSpade chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Why can't any story's nowadays just have platonic relationships!?
JIMIRMA chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Harry Harry Harry, you said at the start that his eyes used to flash a light gold colour so how did it turn into purple? The more I read, the more I can say while I like the story, some things you write make no sense at all.
JIMIRMA chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Again you keep changing Chemistry teacher maths teacher chemistry!? please make up your mind about it already.
JIMIRMA chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
CH3 why did you call him James Black when previously you called him Evan Black. I personally think Evan Black sounds better than James. Having a bit of his mom and godfather is better than, looking like your father and having his name.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/18/2014
:D
MissYuki1990 chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
I enjoyed this greatly! A very, very good job!
MissYuki1990 chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
I am looking forward to continuing this. I am very happy you kept Erica alive. I was very sad when she died in the series. It's a pity I have to go to work now. Anyway! I can't wait to come back home!
JessaMay7 chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
In this story, is Harry teaching math or science? I'm just asking because you seem to switch back and forth between the two and I'm confused. Otherwise, the story is great. Love it.
BlackShadows190 chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
I really liked this story, it was quite original and I think that it was an excellent crossover. However I did have a few problems with it. At the end you said that Harry's parents died 22 years ago, however you had said that he was at school for 10 years, and he is not 23 if he was at school for 10 years. Another thing is that you kept referring to him as the math teacher, but there were a couple of times he said he was the science teacher or that he had set up an experiment for the kids, and you said that he graduated with a degree in science not math. Also why is he no longer a teacher? Other than these inconsistencies it was very good. A-