Reviews for Who I Was Meant to Be
ArielApostolos chapter 19 . 4/28
I normally avoid drama stories but this one feeds my soul! I so hope you pick this back up because this is definitely an amazing story. I do wish you had written out Hermione and Ginny's first time together, since it was supposed to be so special. Anyway, hope this review finds you safe and healthy
bluedragon2008 chapter 19 . 3/16
Noooooooooo! This story is so good! Please post the next chapter!️
bluedragon2008 chapter 9 . 3/16
I feel like squealing from the last chapter! I'm addictited!️
bluedragon2008 chapter 7 . 3/16
I really love this story! You are a great writer!
Jay chapter 19 . 4/2/2020
This whole story was incredible. I hope you write more.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/2/2019
This isn’t the end, is it? Gah! I need more!
Witzo17 chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
Thank you so much for sharing this! I would really like so see where this goes! I think the messiness of the relationship(s) speaks to real life and I appreciate that. Please update and let us know how everything ends!
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 19 . 6/6/2018
Well love is never easy. It's something to fight for. It's messy and confusing, aggravating and tiring, it can make you laugh and make you cry. However despite it all you do it together even when you fight and you always come back to one another even after time apart.
000000robot chapter 19 . 6/5/2018
More please
Guest chapter 19 . 4/1/2018
Bit of a hiatus there. I did write what I think is going to happen but it came across as a bit harsh, so I'll just wait and see.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/1/2018
So the whole story starts again. Somebody in a three way has to make her mind up about who she loves. Great. Wonder who's gonna fuck who next?
Guest chapter 17 . 4/1/2018
This is getting beyond fucking ridiculous now.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/1/2018
Thank fuck! Hopefully they've both come to their senses and there'll be no more Harry or Alexa getting in the way!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/1/2018
This is too fucked for words. Hermione loves Ginny but not only wouldn't she wait for Ginny but spends an entire term fucking somebody else?! Yeah, she must really love Ginny, because that's what you do when you love somebody. Sure, Ginny acted like a prick but she doesn't deserve this. Looks like Harry is going to be the winner here but he better hope Ginny doesn't fall in love with somebody else and start the whole game again. Hermione and Ginny are both being giant pricks in this one. Becoming increasingly difficult to like either of them tbh. Such a shame as they are usually my favourite pairing.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/1/2018
Oh ffs. I thought this was a Hermione Ginny fic and Hermione's fucking the first girl who shows an interest in her. Fucking wank. Will give it another couple of chapters to see if there's any chance for them. If not, I suppose I'll just have to put it down to another frustrating story that started pretty well then fucked off on an awful tangent.