Reviews for Who I Was Meant to Be
Guest chapter 13 . 1/26/2016
Fucking pile of wank. Just completely fucked up a really good story so you could indulge in your own personal Emma Watson fantasy. If you'd ever been in love as much as you described Hermione being in love with Ginny, you'd know that she wouldn't be fucking the first attractive girl that came along. Pure selfish fucking bollocks. Won't be reading any more of this shite.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Please update
dragons heart star chapter 17 . 1/6/2015
Loved this story so much that when I realised about a quarter of the way in that I had already read it, I read it again. Please come back and finish it off it's one of my favourite unfinished HG/GW stories! So well written!
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
Well drama central population three and counting. Lol
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
"I'm so in love with two" was playing while I read this ironically enough, poor Hermione.
tlc125 chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
Ha ha ha! Loved it!
Take that, Harry!
Please come back soon.
StarGirlPotter chapter 17 . 9/23/2014
Oh my, indeed.

AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? You've not updated in so long!
tlc125 chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
I've already commented on this chapter. The numbering is getting very confusing.
Thank you for the new chapter 15, I think?
Lets move forward with this meal and Alexa. It should prove to be quite awkward if they make it that far.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/11/2014
Loved it and loved the change! Poor Alexa.
tlc125 chapter 15 . 6/11/2014
I like this chapter. You've shared a lot of strong emotions here, and you did a great job with it.
Hermione has some explaining to do with Alexa. I'm sorry that she was cheated on, but I really want Hermione an Ginny together.
Thank you for updating. More soon, please.
Monkums chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
Wonderfully written! I think the pace is spot on. I'm enjoying how, despite the non-canon pairings, you've kept their personalities close to how they are written in the books. I'm hoping this wasn't the last chapter. It could end here but you're doing so well, I don't want it to end! Thank you for sharing this with us all! :D
rookie802 chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
Great story!
monkgirl chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
Welcome back! Great chapters. Wow. Curious to see how this ends up. I almost want Hermione to be able to fall in love with Alexa. Almost. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for the update.
tlc125 chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
Hmmm... I can't even begin to think what could happen next for our girls. As smart as Hermione is, she has to realize that not much can stop true love.
Thanks.