Reviews for Who I Was Meant to Be
tlc125 chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Yeah! That's what I'm talking about. Don't give up without a fight. Great job.
tlc125 chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Harry was quite bold. This should get interesting.
Poetheather1 chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Oh my... I hope that this does not end in fire. Hermione and Harry falling apart would be a sad thing.
HomeByTwilight chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Great work!

Two things-First, your Harry is one perceptive bloke! :-) I figure Harry would be very clued in on love's machinations. "...[P]ower the Dark Lord knows not," you know. Secondly, that was one scorching hot kiss! :-) Nicely done!

Thanks for the terrific read!

-HBT
tlc125 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
I'm not one for violence, but I'm glad Ginny punched Ron. He was being a jerk.
Ginny should stop toying with Hermione though. Someone is going to get hurt.
Great writing.
monkgirl chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Nice. Can't wait to read more. Would love longer chapters.
Poetheather1 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Oh man... with actions like that... yeah, Ginny so wants to kiss Hermione. Fun fun fun.
Johanna chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Really enjoying this so far. Looking forward to the next update!
tlc125 chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Typical Ron. At least she has some support on her parents and Harry. If love to know what Ginny is really thinking.
Great chapter. See you next time.
tlc125 chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Well now it's out there. I can relate to her fear, but I don't think she should have disappeared without explaining more.
Nevertheless, excellent writing. :-)
monkgirl chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep it up!
HomeByTwilight chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Great work!

Hermione's homecoming here is a lot less painful than some fan fics have made it. Thanks for that! And wow, they are neat folks. Ron is a prat. Not much new there, but Mrs. Rowling wrote him as a prat, so no blame to you for not improving on the model... The good lady sold a zillion books writing Ron as a best-mate-ditching git. :-) You're making the best use of the available material. ;-) Following and favorited. Thanks for the read!

-HBT
monkgirl chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Great chapter! Thanks for updating so quickly.
monkgirl chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Very interesting. Great start. Can't wait to read more.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5