Reviews for And Foes Bear Arms
This was the best leo/reyna fanfic ever
I love this! Leyna is my OTP, I'm so excited!
Lilly.Wulf chapter 12 . 2/1
*to the note at the end* Same. I'm sorry, but I'm that person who wants everyone good and the baddies overwhelmed with guilt. Unfortunately, that also makes it hard to make an actual problem in the fic. p.s. i freaking love your stories.
Zunifex chapter 14 . 1/28
AUGH Leyna will be the death of me. I love your stories so much. Never stop writing!(It's okay to take breaks, though)
Blue-blood wulf chapter 14 . 1/7
IM DONE. This is one of THE BEST fanfics I have EVER READ. I'm mentally screeching omg. You are AMAZING. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS FANFIC
leohotstuff chapter 14 . 12/17/2015
Writer 101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
*whistles appreciatively* Well, well, that's one long chapter...have to finish it next time! By the way, amazhang concept and writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
Lol Leo has all the odd talents ;) honestly on a fanfic level leyna is my top OTP. Well maybe tied with Percabeth :P but on a reality level Caleo is awesome. :)
meklittt chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
As soon as I read the ending all I kept hearing in my head was 'Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm yours'
therobotfangirl chapter 14 . 4/25/2015
This is so amazing, how you did the trail, the tension you put on it, it was great, I really enjoyed reading this, the plot well thought and it is just soo good!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
FanBoyFanatic chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Will you make a sequel.
This is like my favorite fan fiction book.
redx1221 chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Perfect ending to this fantastic story
redx1221 chapter 12 . 10/2/2014