Reviews for Dear Fanfiction
TheSoundofMusic chapter 24 . 5/13/2014
Nice :) These are always enjoyable to read! I'd say...why not one from A New Beginning? Like Neil, or Allen, or Sanjay (I mean, being a butler has got to suck at some times and be awesome at others, right?)
TheMultiColoredPencil chapter 24 . 5/7/2014
You should do one for Allen because I've seen a few where Allen from A new Beginning is gay and that's why he cuts hair (along the lines of that, at least). No, he's not gay. He can only be married by a female. And Allen X Neil... Ew. Just no.
Stars and Serendipity chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
(Already had a chapter 4 review, so here it is...) Half the HM games have evidence to have happened at relatively the same time, besides a few which were declared an alternate universe or in Magical Melody's case, where it takes place in the past.

You missed the chance for a Doctor Who joke! (Although it was pointed out he had a name, still.) (Also, oh dear, "A Guest" reviewer, I guess you don't understand Harvest Moon enough to know that Vivi and Witch Princess are not the same person. I think her name is Tabatha? Somewhere...) (Lol people in the review thinking this is an attack on them.

Ah, ranting... I'm okay with headcanon as long as it doesn't interfere with canon, mostly. Like, seriously. You don't mess with that shit. Don't touch it. It's canon.
Stars and Serendipity chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
Did I seriously just spam your reviews every single chapter omf
I'm really sorry. I am insane. And I know they don't seem to reflect good writing on my part, but I'm... okay, honest! (I'm kinda goofing off right not and OH SHIT ESSAY.) (Besides, I'm confident my writing skills are better than many fanfiction authors... Although I'm not as... dedicated to writing. I mean, I have a life! Sorta. Wow. I am an asshole.)

Anyway, great chapter! I've had AnWL (but not AWL) for a short while and only just sat down to actually get past the first Spring. I am pitiful.
Stars and Serendipity chapter 23 . 5/5/2014
A badge for chase, for understanding the basic fundamentals of character design. (And life...)
And, honestly, wtf with every single fic writer EVERERRRR referring to a characters by their hair or age relevance like "the younger man" or "the blonde." And then there's AMETHYST ORBS and GLISTENING BLUE ORBS (the fuqs with orbs dude). It's so common, where'd it come from? I think it's poor writing.
Stars and Serendipity chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
PRAISE
(Also, lol, like half my reviews are one-word or one-sentence comments. Sorry.)
Ah, but really, some of these are great inspiration!
Stars and Serendipity chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
*Again* I haven't gotten far with this game, but damn if I don't eventually write something stupid based off this chapter eventually. A sincerely insane farmer saving the imaginary tree! Why does she faint so often?
Stars and Serendipity chapter 19 . 5/5/2014
I can feel the spite. Haha, anyway!
As I said before, I'm not all that far into AP and don't have ToT (aaand HOLY SHIT It'S PAST MIDNIGHT AND I HAVE AN ESSAY DUE FFF), but I do ship Maya/Chase. Like. A lot. (Although I'd still marry Chase, probably.) I guess I'm not that familiar with her character and APPARENTLY food was all she had in mind, or so people say. (I've seen screen shots, I know... but I can imagine her having ulterior motives like love! And maybe Chase would love her, too. ;; I mean, that's kinda how heart events work, right? You leave them alone together, they get closer, they get married!)
Stars and Serendipity chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
Brilliant.
That's it.
Narwhale chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
It's more of a parody instead of a rant in my eyes, but it does bring truth in most of the HM fandom.
Very amusing. Provoking FTW :)
Stars and Serendipity chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
Oh, oh! Speaking of lilies, can you do Lily from SI? People don't read into her character at all and think she's a god digging bitch, but it's just the opposite, if people'd just pay attention! There was a review on one fic that, I shit you not, read, "Lily is a greeedy bitch who doesn't care since Chelsea isn't rich, and Sabrina is a whore who wanted Vaughn for herself."

I swear, does anyone make an effort to befriend people in this game or do research on the characters they're writing?! Even if I didn't write, I'd like to know all I could about these characters. That's why I spent so much time on Fogu reading heart events, same for youtube. (Admitably, when I first discovered the fanbase on youtube, I was vulnerable to their opinions and at first hated Sabrina a little, but thank God that changed quickly.) Anyway, Lily's pretty interesting.
Stars and Serendipity chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
*insert Hetalia reference*
*ahem*
I haven't played much AP/ToT but bravo on that last bit about Julius.
Stars and Serendipity chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
If there was a Sabrina version of this, that'd be super cute to see her all timid. (But also, you know, upset like everyone. BUT SHE'S SUPER CUTE!) Oh, and I see characters like Skye get portrayed strangely. He's not a player! (But is he a gentleman? A flirt? Hm, I'll just continue with that "Prince of the Stars" title. I can't think how else to describe him, since he's not a "player" or "flirt" like Rock, but he sure knows how to flatter people to get his way(or is he sincere, like Tamaki Suoh? Perhaps halfway.), and if not he uses force! Except with men. In which case, scat!)

Ah, can't believe people see people like Selena and Muffy as "sluts." I swear, some of this fandom (or at least... most of fanfiction? and youtube, I guess.) only judges people by appearances and stereotypes like "tsundere." Vaughn and the others aren't like that at all!
Stars and Serendipity chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Wow.
Stars and Serendipity chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
I hate when people make protagonist siblings when it's not canon, because I tend to ship protagonists, especially Phillip and Lillian. Yet, EVERY SINGLE FIC OUT THERE minus mine, unless another popped up and I didn't notice, has them siblings.

By the way, is Castanet and island? I always thought it was a peninsula.