Reviews for Here You Stand
Usa-chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Really well written, and cute. Aww I feel bad for Kiba :( but Naruhina is life, and CANON!
applesandpines chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
just yes. YES.
the beginning is (painfully) beautiful and so is the ending, though i was hoping you would at least give more insight on why sasuke is very keen on pushing naruto to get her woman since i don't trust he's doing that mostly to be the good friend lol
but in the end it was good, also love the hyuugas and the team 8's dynamics :)
MoonlightRurouni chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Perfect. Yes.
anlmoon chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
cute
NaniMok chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Awww so cute! I can see from your fic how Kiba is so similar to Naruto but yet so different. But the Kiba here is so cute and the little team eight family goodness doesn't hurt anyone. The Omake was quite charming and simple. Keep up the good work.
CecilyOctavia chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I loved this! Thanks!
ReindeersAreBetterThanYou chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Cuteee! I Loved it. Wanted to cry but my family is here so, I couldn't cry out of happiness. TT
elph chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
You really kmow how to write the,. I love your NaruHina stories. Hope for more!
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oh, Naruto, he takes so long...Good work.
Delicatelyplaced chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Awh I really enjoyed reading this c: it's so cute omg I sorta teared up when Hinata couldn't return Kiba's love D: I hope you write more Hinata stories c:
midnightoasis chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oh the feels...

Fantastic one-shot. This was a very enjoyable read, and I love the voice you write in. It flows and gives just enough insight without getting overly introspective.
KuroKanashimi chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
i hate that you had kiba kiss her & have no fluff for naruhina... & her getting over him? even when sakura's taking by sasuke? shouldn't she have been idk mending his slightly broken heart?

would have added this to my Favs if you didn't have kiba kiss her & her 'moving on' slowly even tho sakura is with sasuke... THO it was a nice surprise to see her deny/shutdown/permanent friendzone kiba mostly because the way you had her thinking...

the OMAKE.. funny but didn't like it.. i'm weird like that!
Pastel Sky chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I loved this. Very much. I loved the Team 8 relationship, particularly, and the Naruto/Hinata fluff made me flash goofy smiles and squeal inwardly. Plus, I was so glad to see Neji alive in this. ;v;

Thank you so much for sharing this lovely story! Please, do keep writing. :)
TL chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
It says a lot about the stupidity and seeming unwillingness to be happy that is Naruto that it takes Sasuke, SASUKE to make him talk to her...

And its even worse that I can see it ending this like as Naruto is this stupid. Hinata has loved him for years, but she had kept it in. That is much easier to hold on too as you always have hope. After Pein, well, if she can move on, then she will be doing so.
petrify chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Haha suck it kiba you lonely ass loser. Naruhina ftw