Reviews for Touma's Busy Day
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
I'm voting for harem end.
Master Knight Trolling chapter 10 . 6/15/2016
Great story. I'm enjoying it very much. Please finish it.
riyangendut chapter 10 . 1/17/2016
it was THAT long already XD
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
Is the update ready yet? Everyone's waiting for it & are currently excited.
KMF-G chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Soooooo coooooool! And poor Touma :-)
The world belongs to him!
ChaosGamer chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
Very long and well written story! I hope that you continue writing this.
Itherael chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
I enjoyed reading this. Good job and update soon.

- Frank
Sargent Crash chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
So Many moving parts in this story! I'm honestly surprised your able to keep it all neatly together in this story! Also props to you for adding Shutaura in the story! Well I'm looking forward to the last few chapters on one of Kamijou Touma's normal day!
zorro99 chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
Is this taking place during a school break or something because the way I see, Touma is going to get home and realize four things: 1) he hasn't fed Index in twelve hours, 2) he has no way to feed her because he never got groceries, 3) he hasn't done any homework, and 4) he won't be getting any sleep as he tries to fix the first three problems. If it does end that way, it will be hilarious.
Granten chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
It feels a bit rushed but much better than I was expecting. Hope it updates soon.
Han-Ko chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
Wow thanks for writing this awesome chain of misfortunes for Touma(I read all the chapters the same day). Good health and luck befall on you.
The 10th Wand chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
Nice chapter
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Yaaay new chapter! Shutaura is awesome and I'm glad you included her in this story. I love how you've weaved together various encounters and events. Keep up the good work!

-Zetsumei
Guest chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
se extra├▒aba este fic pero volvio
Loopsey chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Looks like I'm not the only one who's having difficulty with writing. And I must say, Shutaura being badass but also having the endearing traits of Arisa was a nice move.