Reviews for Confinement
neshapink9 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I hope this isnt finished. It was kinda a cliff hangover I was expecting sooo much more.
Someone chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
You're like a seer or something, Rin is a police in the new seasons ending. Bless you :D
L. Monster chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
hahahahaha dont ever be sorry
Ao-Mido chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Kyaaa! I loooveee it! Rin and the furry pink handcufe! Awwh make my imagination go wild... What they will do in the pooll aaah...
dark24971 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
...Must I say, the "Screw Grammar, This is the Internet" part made my fucking day. I'm grinning like an idiot now. Thank you for that xD
Ms. Mumpsimus chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I didn't see that one coming! XD Love it!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Lol loved it
Greenkazoo134 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Haha, I was not expecting that. It actually made me laugh :D

You know, it be cool if we could read a sequel with the waterbed, if you catch my drift *wiggles eyebrows*
haru chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
i hope you're planning to continue, becaude this is seriously goof xD
keep up the good work!
Bunny-Fwuffy-Ears chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Is there going to be more?
There's more right?
Please give me moreeeeeeee!
ClawfootCauldron chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
THIS PERFECT FIC. I laughed so hard I nearly cried, oh my gosh. Hilarious, for sure! :D
Miss.Wendalyn chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This is hilarious XD
xXDoubtfulAdmirationXx chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Holy fucking shit... I need that water bed scene. *shoots off sparkly fireworks that spell out smut.* .3. I'm sorry, but it was needed! Please write more of this ship :'D it's my OTP and I ruv it so much!
BreakingPatterns chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is far beyond perfect. Holy shit. I'm dying. You're wonderful, you know that? Can I count this as yaoi? Will you give me the privilege of adding this to my "Free!" yaoi community?