Reviews for Red Light, Green Light
cortisoll chapter 1 . 6/28
One of the best SoKai fics I've read! You have Sora perfectly in character 3 He's so awkward around her in the games and I could totally see this happening later in their lives. You've like inspired me to come back and hopefully write some fics about the pair! Fav'd :3
Aundielen chapter 1 . 3/2
Yay talking about consent and being ready and all the awkwardness in between!
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Oh, I loved this! So Sora-ish to me. Hah. It really cracked me up that she changed the ribbon to green when they finally did the naughty. xD
DarkOneBloodedge chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
you've done it again, that was really sweet, and you really knew how to paint a picture with Kairi's dancing, but believe me you arent the only one who loves awkward Sora, its just hilarious! the beginning where he just didnt catch on really got to me, his little meltdown with Riku was my favorite part though, anyway, always such amazing work, keep it up
Gohan Roxas chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
And that is EXACTLY what Sora would do if Kairi wanted to get intimate.
iluvsokaiandkh3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
hahaha! i luvd it! it was the best sokai story i ever read!
damn i luv tht cuple... so right for eachother. keep up the good work and if u can, write a sokai story for me LOLL [but seriously,
Embrace of Destiny chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Aww this is really sweet. You made the characters really come alive and I adore how you portrayed their personalities. I think my favourite part was Sora's conversation with Riku - haha I can just picture Riku's confused face so well!
Tagabasa chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
That last line made me smile. I just love stories like these, stories that have that one small detail that becomes a big deal and in the end just becomes something small but symbolises something big. Great job on this one.
mOOnlite-duskk chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
i didnt realise this until now: i really enjoy awkward!sora too!

Love this
caitlinkeitorin chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is hilarious to me because I just saw a post on Tumblr about a little red ribbon story (which I guess I can assume was YOUR post) and then all of a sudden this was in my email. xD Also, I laughed the whole way through. And the ending was absolutely perfect.
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Oh my God, that's WAY too hilarious for anybody's good. I'm pretty sure I busted a rib in silent laughter.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
soraspromise chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
"Oh. Oh. Oh?" I died at that & Sora being innocent about the sleepover and Kairi being a seductress and Sora being Sora

ugh perfection. A as always. I'm glad my fascination with Kairi's ribbon turned into something great. Also the green ribbon, haha.

so basically this review is purely me spazzing but yes, excellent work! Now I need to get off my butt and work on my firefly fic.