Reviews for Namuko Academy
The defender of pokespe chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
Makoto! Always makoto, forever makoto. Both light and dark makoto are hella awesome! I love angsty characters, and I love makoto, therefore, makoto! Nano x3 this story is really awesome!
The defender of pokespe chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY
StormRex Lancer chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
So...this chapter introduced us to the original Chihaya Kisaragi and how she had wanted to take revenge on Dark Chihaya. The feels...the fact that you have no other choice but to watch your brother die, that sure is a damn tragedy.

Though I really wish that Dark Chihaya's arse be kicked, it's really nice to see that Chihaya does have a side where she's struggling to understand humane emotions instead of just straight up, 'I want revenge!' ala Kratos.

Yayoi having to kill? Wow...Yayoi has enough scares for one day, I am looking forward to how she will deal with the aftereffects of it. :D

I love how U managed to keep Chihaya's past in context. Chihaya's character is sure hard to characterise because she's cold, but not to the point of being angsty. Its just like my OC :D

I love this chapter, great flow there and a nice inner conflicting emotions depicting her struggles! :D
StormRex Lancer chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Boy oh boy...this get's really dark and gloomy for Yayoi, I mean, facing the Dark mages who have the Rune eyes will not be a pleasant task for Yayoi to deal with. Dark Makoto being the strongest, will certainly be hard to persuade out of her dark past...I know how it feels; being resentful about humanity when a near-death situation occurred but no help comes for you or your loved ones...

You really expressed Yayoi's depression and worry very well. I can't exactly described it, but I know she will need help in defeating the dark mages. God helped those who ain't prepared to counter the Dark Mages...

Geez, it's good to see the good mages helping Yayoi; cheer up Yayo! Uhh..unnn!
StormRex Lancer chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
I really love how Yayoi isn't really that accepted by nearly everyone in the academy at the first few days of school despite her best attempts in becoming cheerful. Though i still kinda feel sad about how people treated Yayoi like a near-outcast, as if the experienced wizards were more powerful than Yayoi. Than again, i can empathize both sides.

On one hand, the wizards are probably jealous and having the thoughts of their 'superiority' on the verge of being overcome by Yayoi. I felt that at real life too.

On another hand, Yayoi experiencing those nightmares after a not-so-good day in school despite her cheerfulness seemed to connect with me too. I am a person who loved things that people don;t like. As a result...I have been bullied and called weird in certain occasion. You know about that person who accused my OC of being a sue in Yuko's Corruption? Yeah, that. Just because I love anime, I'm being ridiculed -.-

Good thing the staffs like Miki are willing to help her. Really, i have a huge amount of respect for Miki now :)

Good job, and happy merry Xmas! :DD
StormRex Lancer chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Yeesh, nice to see familiar faces yet again :) It's also a good thing that you never OOC any characters from idolmaster, with Iori being the main highlight; usual tsun tsun dere dere as usual :D

What really intrigued me is the elemental aspect of every mages/idol in the namuko Academy, seems to have a 'Harry Potter' twist to it, but with those cute idols :3 The elemental aspect being correspondent to the idols individual elemental powers, it's just like my OC having the element of Ice nice concept :D

Nice job
SohmaAkira chapter 26 . 10/1/2013
Yeah... Sorry for not reviewing your chapters for a while. I've been busy with my life lately.
Anyways, back to the story... For starters, I really like the story. It's a great read, though I'm not really comfortable with having my favourite characters getting killed left and right. Oh well, it's the part of the story that makes it interesting, I guess. Minor flaws with anything to beginning till the end, for example some of the characters like normal Makoto going MIA in the story. So, I don't have anything more to say about it.
I'm looking forward to the sequel. But I wonder if there's a chance that the dead characters will be revived in the sequel? Hahaha, hope it would be true, since I want to see Miki or Azusa to be alive in the sequel...
Anyways, good luck!
aidorunobouken chapter 21 . 9/1/2013
ASDFGHJKL THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY ADORABLE! (i'm not good at reviewing i'm sorry)
So, uhm, i squealed a lot while reading this. i love how last chapter was all intense, but then in this chapter it's all cute and fluffy. X3
where's Ai though? AI YOU KNOW THAT SHORT 14 YEARS OLD REDHEAD AI! A ;; i feel like i'm missing something..
liechtybakaribbon chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
AWWWWW! THAT'S ADORABLE! I love the story!
SohmaAkira chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Hi, it's nice to see a new series from you.
The plot is very interesting, and it's fun to see who will win in the end.
Please continue writing this and I look forward to your next chapter.