Reviews for Speaking For The Very First Time
Asia Tory chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
That was one of the best stories IVE EVER READ! do you have any pics to go along with it, becuase I would love to see what there costumes looked like.I might be late reading it, but im new to this stuff, only 12!
DG and Reed chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Well, I really did enjoy this story but I was also angry with it as well!

Because of how Raven acted. Let me tell you, she is insecure. :(

But anyway, loved the ending and I like your writing style. Jerikole rules! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
This was such a sweet story! My favorite part would have to be when Kole acts like Little Red Riding Hood; or all of the costumes in general. You did a really good job with that.
Yuri Hannah chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Why did I only find this wonderful story now? So many hilarious scenes! The part where BB held Cyborg's hand and got smacked for it left me cackling coz I can picture it happening.

Cy, BB and Raven made this story hilarious. I always love this trio. As much as I love Jericho and Kole, my fave scenes all had Cy, BB and Rae. They were just too funny. Especially Cyborg and Rae's revenge!

Yay to JeriXKole and BBxRae!
Dejin Death chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
nice story throughout and thanks for the heplful tips,and also you did the LETTHEDARKRAINFALL right :D.

Well anyway great story and have a nice day or night,where every you live :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
You should write more stories
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
i really like stories about jericho
mad-dog13 chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
A great ending for a great story. Everything was wrapped together in a pretty bow, no loose ends. All questions were answered and I am ultimately extremely satisfied with the end result.

I loved the characters. You took characters that didn't have much of a role in the TV show and gave life to them. It's not easy at all to write a protagonist who doesn't speak but you did it brilliantly. Jericho is absolutely adorable and perfect and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading a Jericho-centric story. He never was a particular favorite of mine but after reading your story I discovered a new found love for him. Now I am slightly obsessed.

You got the five main Titans spot on as well. As I read I could picture each character saying their written parts as if they were in the show. Beast Boy in particular I loved, he was perfectly written, personality and all.

I love me some protective Gnarrk as well :)

My favorite scene would have to be the last one. It was so well done and it brought everything together. I especially like the last line. Brilliant. Probably one of the best last lines you could put in a Jericho story.

I really am a terrible reviewer and I don't do it very often but your story was so wonderful I couldn't help myself.

Thanks for writing a lovely story and I can't wait to read anything else you post.
BritishWaffleSyrup chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Awesomesauce! :D Man, it feels weird to review a story after so long... XD
Princess Unikitty chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
I really liked the first scene. Great look into Jericho's character. The other scenes are... okay, but not as good. I think the use of dialogue made them a bit less compelling.

All the same though, nice epilogue and I'm interested to see what else comes out from you.
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Dude, you are so not a procrastinator. XD At least you've finished a story. Fab epilogue btw, I agree, that end sentence sealed the deal. And the seal.
As for favorite scene, for me its definitely Jericho going into Raven's body... That sounds kinda weird. But yeah, chapter 4 was pretty good. :D
Now I crave some chamomile tea. I'll keep watching your writing!
BlueReader chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Aww, that's such an adorable ending! I absolutely LOVED this story and I'm sad to see it end! :( I hope you start a new one soon!
Person chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
When it was revealed what Jericho's costume was, that was my favorite part!
Zero chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Hm, I think my favorite part was when Raven got out of the car and declared, "Off with your head." and when Jericho asked Kole, 'Will you be my crystal?'

You did a fantastic job, I can't believe this is your first fanfiction ever. It was brilliantly done.

I can't wait for 2014 to come, knowing what you have in store for us viewers. Your central ideas on future stories sound great and I hope I get a chance to read them soon.

Keep on writing, you have a remarkable talent :)
cartoongeek13 chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
My favorite part was when Jericho got busted for being in Gnaark's body by Kole. It was so cute! :3

Can't wait for more stories from you, and have a happy new year! :D
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »