Reviews for Speaking For The Very First Time
Asia Tory chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
That was one of the best stories IVE EVER READ! do you have any pics to go along with it, becuase I would love to see what there costumes looked like.I might be late reading it, but im new to this stuff, only 12!
DG and Reed chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Well, I really did enjoy this story but I was also angry with it as well!

Because of how Raven acted. Let me tell you, she is insecure. :(

But anyway, loved the ending and I like your writing style. Jerikole rules! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
This was such a sweet story! My favorite part would have to be when Kole acts like Little Red Riding Hood; or all of the costumes in general. You did a really good job with that.
Yuri Hannah chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Why did I only find this wonderful story now? So many hilarious scenes! The part where BB held Cyborg's hand and got smacked for it left me cackling coz I can picture it happening.

Cy, BB and Raven made this story hilarious. I always love this trio. As much as I love Jericho and Kole, my fave scenes all had Cy, BB and Rae. They were just too funny. Especially Cyborg and Rae's revenge!

Yay to JeriXKole and BBxRae!
WeAreOurOwnAuthors chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
nice story throughout and thanks for the heplful tips,and also you did the LETTHEDARKRAINFALL right :D.

Well anyway great story and have a nice day or night,where every you live :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
You should write more stories
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
i really like stories about jericho
mad-dog13 chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
A great ending for a great story. Everything was wrapped together in a pretty bow, no loose ends. All questions were answered and I am ultimately extremely satisfied with the end result.

I loved the characters. You took characters that didn't have much of a role in the TV show and gave life to them. It's not easy at all to write a protagonist who doesn't speak but you did it brilliantly. Jericho is absolutely adorable and perfect and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading a Jericho-centric story. He never was a particular favorite of mine but after reading your story I discovered a new found love for him. Now I am slightly obsessed.

You got the five main Titans spot on as well. As I read I could picture each character saying their written parts as if they were in the show. Beast Boy in particular I loved, he was perfectly written, personality and all.

I love me some protective Gnarrk as well :)

My favorite scene would have to be the last one. It was so well done and it brought everything together. I especially like the last line. Brilliant. Probably one of the best last lines you could put in a Jericho story.

I really am a terrible reviewer and I don't do it very often but your story was so wonderful I couldn't help myself.

Thanks for writing a lovely story and I can't wait to read anything else you post.
BritishWaffleSyrup chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Awesomesauce! :D Man, it feels weird to review a story after so long... XD
Princess Unikitty chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
I really liked the first scene. Great look into Jericho's character. The other scenes are... okay, but not as good. I think the use of dialogue made them a bit less compelling.

All the same though, nice epilogue and I'm interested to see what else comes out from you.
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Dude, you are so not a procrastinator. XD At least you've finished a story. Fab epilogue btw, I agree, that end sentence sealed the deal. And the seal.
As for favorite scene, for me its definitely Jericho going into Raven's body... That sounds kinda weird. But yeah, chapter 4 was pretty good. :D
Now I crave some chamomile tea. I'll keep watching your writing!
BlueReader chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Aww, that's such an adorable ending! I absolutely LOVED this story and I'm sad to see it end! :( I hope you start a new one soon!
Person chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
When it was revealed what Jericho's costume was, that was my favorite part!
Zero chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Hm, I think my favorite part was when Raven got out of the car and declared, "Off with your head." and when Jericho asked Kole, 'Will you be my crystal?'

You did a fantastic job, I can't believe this is your first fanfiction ever. It was brilliantly done.

I can't wait for 2014 to come, knowing what you have in store for us viewers. Your central ideas on future stories sound great and I hope I get a chance to read them soon.

Keep on writing, you have a remarkable talent :)
cartoongeek13 chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
My favorite part was when Jericho got busted for being in Gnaark's body by Kole. It was so cute! :3

Can't wait for more stories from you, and have a happy new year! :D
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »