Reviews for Of Purrloin and Ice
citty chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
you should really really really really make more chapters to this maybe even a book
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
AWWWWWWWW!
TomboyWriter chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Really good I like it... I want to know why Cilan's afraid of Purrlion doh ;_; If not, how about a sequel to this?
Kayla Terry chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
They already started a knew series in the Kalos region. We're not going to find out why he's afraid of them. Awesome story by the way. Can you make the one where Cilan admits his fear. NO ONE HAS MADE ONE! Which completely surprises me. Bye
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
YAY WISHFUL SHIPPING! XD They're just so cute. X3
Really good job on this. But I didn't always get the imagery; just a little more wording. _
random girlz chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
we never found out why he was afraid of purloin but this is a good story
2coolforyou chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Ahhhhhh I love it! You write them soo cute together i cant stand it! I hope to see more Wishfulshipping stories soon cause i just have all theses feels to read more! Anyway good job!

-2cool
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Heh.
The Time Traveler chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This was a cute story. Very cute! :) Nice job.
Ciradel the ChronicleWriter chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Aawww. Sweet story :). I like this.
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Yeah we found out what Dawn's nickname was for so why not Cilan's phobia sigh he actually does tell them I think at the end of 'Cilan and the Case of the Purlion witness' but all we get is a scene where the Ship's horn goes then we see Ash and Iris gasping in fright but that's all so whether he did or not or what happened I don't know...good chapter this was adorable!
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
It's lovely how you used both Iris and Cilan's greatest fears and used them to bring them closer together.
pokewishful4ever chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Cute you do a charpter of wishfulshipping on family matters
pokewishful4ever chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Cuuuute!
Do you right wishfulshipping in familt matters please?
pokeshipping159 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Awwww that was really sweet great work