Reviews for Partners
gottahavekyuubi chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
These puns and references killed me all throughout lmao loved it
troubledteen1864 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I found this really funny! :) would you be interested in continuing it?
thatlannisterlifestyle chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Wow! I ship Dany and Robb so much, and you wrote their story so cutely without deviating from the spirit of their characters. Would love to read more of this!
wandering crow chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
You seriously need to update this! GOT AUs are pretty rare and I find the Robb/Dany pairing really interesting. And I'm sure I'm not the only who's waiting for an update soooo... :)
lee.yu.10 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This is awesome! Maybe you should start writing modern GoT AUs, I would totally read them!
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
A-W-E-S-O-M-E
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
you are my idol ''have ever gone skinny dipping'' robb eyes bugged out! genious love robb and daenerys pairing write more
TheMoonChild chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I thought this was actual really cute hahah. I would really like to read more! If you have time of course, I'm so in love with Frozen Fire it's incredible. The best DanyxRob fanfic I've read. Keep up the fantastic work.
Gaara of the Desert564 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Wow this us actually quite a great story. I didnt expect to like a hish school fic of GoT bit this is really good. You should really think about updating it im sire alot of people would read it ik i would love to.
holdinghisheart chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
You need to update, this was so amazing and I really enjoyed to read it, Dany and Robb are so beautiful together. Pretty Please? :D
Pegasus chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This was such a great story, it was a light mood, I love it and I love the paring of Robb and Dany. :)
Avana chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
UPDAAAAAATEE! You got something! And you gotta let the world know that you got it! The story has me going, and you have to update, won't you?
GabzHaug chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Surprisingly good! I like this story and think it has a good bit of potential! If you decide to update, I'll read it!
-GabzHaug
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
hhaha, i love this :) please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013