Reviews for A Work of Art
majorfaith chapter 49 . 7/9
Love the story! Can't wait for more!
kouga's older woman chapter 49 . 7/8
As always. I loved it!
Great update thanks.
Awesome chapter, thanks for updating :)
majorfaith chapter 34 . 6/11
I just wanted to let you know that I have been reading this story everyday; for hours at a time sometimes.

I started it several months ago, but only made it through a couple chapters. I was distracted with other things at the time, including the stories that I am still writing as we speak. I need to finish writing and post another chapter on my story... The sequel is wrapping up now thankfully. I have been writing it for some time now and I am ready to move in to other ideas I have. I have loved the story, the characters and my followers as I can tell you do.

Back on track! I love your story and I wanted you to know that!

Some of your followers don't love Jake, but I get him and I know that he has a good heart and always has! Otherwise, he wouldn't blame himself for Billy's accident after all these years and still be so saddened and worried about how his mother feels about him when she looks down from heaven to watch him. He so pained, angry and sad, but at the same time he is strong and capable of comforting, protecting and loving someone!

I love the scenes between Bella and Phil! I have had full in crocodile tears during their talks... Especially when he gave her that camera.

I love all of your characters... I won't go on about them
all, even though it would be easy to. I will say you have taken me on an emotional rollecoaster several times.

I love Paul and their relationship! I ship them but I am a little pissed at his stubborn behavior right now! Not telling Bella what went on with Leah! The bad thing was he was actually going to have sex with her if everyone hadn't barged in. I realize that it was a moment of weakness in a drugged and drunken state, but I wish he could have still been stronger for Bella if he truly loves her as much as he says he does. I wish he was fighting to win her back right now. So unlike our Paul... Ugh! At this point it would be super easy for me to ship J/B.

Angst makes a sweet ending sometimes. Hopefully, that will be the case here!

I have been reading your authors notes and I hope you are doing better with the stresses in your life! I know you don't know me, but if you ever need to talk or vent to someone who doesn't know you and doesn't know anyone you know, I'm here for you!

I have made friends on FF that I expect will be life long friends... One who lives in Chile even. She started reading one of my stories about eight years ago and we chat frequently. I've chatted with her kids FB and I sent good wishes to both of her parents through her. Every time we speak. I am lucky to have her in my life. We are friends on FB now, so we can see each other's lives which is cool!

Well, I'm going to go for now, but I love your story and I appreciate the time that you have put into it. I know how it is balancing a life, work or school and writing can be!

XXOX
Love and blessings!
Shelly aka majirfaith
lucretia grey chapter 48 . 6/6
More bella and Paul. ... less Jacob and his pov
kouga's older woman chapter 48 . 6/3
I love this story!
Great update thanks.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for updating this amazing story. I can't wait until next time.
nesciamema chapter 48 . 6/1
I kinda think Bella needs to get tested, hell if I was Paul I'd ask her to. While Paul hasn't done anything Bella's been with Jake who's been with who knows how many people. We all know he's not the type to take precautionary measures and I think that's important to their intimacy as well as actual sex. I'd be freaking out if I got back together with a former lover & knew they'd been unsafe with a lover who has been around the block a few times.
kouga's older woman chapter 47 . 5/16
I hope Jake will be ok!
Great chapter thanks.
AnahyR chapter 47 . 5/9
I love your stories Cam, so don't pay attention to the haters that don't understand that this is fiction! I've been so MIA that I have lost track of some of your stories, where can I find "Inlove with a stripper" I never finished that one. love you Cam!
AnnoyedArtyFart chapter 5 . 5/4
I doubt that an arts school would give its students good grades for submitting RomComs, let alone ones with such storylines (Track Star sounds like a DCOM from the 90s). It's usually something with meaning or relevance to current issues that catches professors' attentions. For final year students especially! - got to show off all they have learned, right?

Also wondering how much you've researched this kind of university - isn't the point of filmmaking that you create the storyline, direct the filming (and actors), and then edit in post-production? Not movie length titles, I suppose, but this is what they'll have been trained to do. So surely Bella's teacher shouldn't give her extra marks for something you're supposed to do anyway - or is Bella doing just a directing degree?

Not trying to flame maliciously, just thinking you ought to do your research a bit more carefully next time, or make what you're saying more clear in your writing. Otherwise, good work. Keep calm and carry on.
jul5857 chapter 46 . 4/27
Amazing chapter Cam! Written so well!