Reviews for A Work of Art
kouga's older woman chapter 37 . 7/18
OMG! Test? Is she pregnant?!
deadliestdistractionRN chapter 37 . 7/18
I see some future charges on Leah and Monica...
Vivi H88 chapter 37 . 7/18
Don't like bella and jake ! Poor paul
rissbenzo chapter 37 . 7/17
as always loves the chapter, Please update soon :) oh and btw is the test a pregnancy test?
majorfaith chapter 2 . 7/10
I really like Bella and Angela's close, sisterly relationship! They'll make up... I'm sure of it! Still enjoying!

XXOX
rissbenzo chapter 1 . 7/9
Could you please put in the story soon about how paul finds out that bella is with jacob? PLEASE! and PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE! I'm desperate here haha :)
kouga's older woman chapter 36 . 7/8
I hope Paul gets his act together quick!
jul5857 chapter 36 . 7/6
Thanks for the new chapter Cam! I can actually understand where Seth is coming from... Not his temper but his defending Paul. I've done that for my brother or other family/friends in the past. And while I think it's a bad idea for Jacob & Bella to date, you're writing this as close to real life and those types of decisions are made in real life folks!
Can't wait to read more :)
Juls
cloudshadow22 chapter 36 . 7/3
Leah seems to have set in motion one hell of a painful domino effect on the opposite side of the country. I concur that Jake just might get his feelings hurt when this is all over. Your last line typo in your fun spoilers made me laugh, however. ' "Bare" with me' instead of "bear" - although we all might take off our clothes with you if either Paul or Jake was handy.
I'll probably be in the minority here, but I love where you're taking this story. While I realize this is fiction, I think Bella's immediate rebound to Jake is a much more realistic reaction than her shutting down and closing herself off to any future relationships. If others want to read a story about Bella having her heart ripped out and then going on to live life as a nun, there are a hundred other stories out there with that scenario. No disrespect intended to those authors. I admire anyone who has the courage to put their stories up for others to enjoy. It's just that those stories don't resonate with me.

I understand where Bella's head is at here. She finally took a chance and opened herself up to have a romantic relationship and...bam...he kicks her in the girly bits. Paul didn't just end their relationship. He tore her heart out and at the same time shredded her self esteem, self confidence, and basically confirmed every fear she had about his feelings for her and whether he had any lingering feelings for his ex. And when you've had an emotional bond with someone and they've suddenly broken it and dismissed you like trash, it would be like having exposed nerve endings. And most people would do whatever they need to to numb the pain. Even if that means jumping straight into a connection with someone else. It's not logical, but it's how a lot of people cope. That's why there are so many rebound relationships.

You may have guessed I have no sympathy for Paul here. Zero. Instead of just being straight up honest with her and telling her he wasn't exactly sure what happened, he lied to her and destroyed her in the process. He took all the decision making power away from her and dictated what was going to happen. Well...I think he's about to get a wake up call and I personally can't wait for him to learn about the chain of events he set in motion with Bella and Jake.

Sorry for the long review and thanks for sharing your story.
Bugsmamawolf chapter 36 . 7/3
Paul's dumb ass is causing other couples problems. But i can aee Seth's point. Anyine would take their own familys side. And I agree with the fact that Bella and Paul shouldn't rebound together. If it had been a few months maybe but not less than a week. Two wrongs don't make a right.
deadliestdistractionRN chapter 36 . 7/3
Paul was the one who pushed Bella away...as far as I'm concerned, she doesn't answer to him.
TiffaniW chapter 36 . 7/2
My ff self is draped exhaustedly over her chaise lounge reaching for the bottle of Merlot she got to chase down the Xanax she took after reading this. :D Thanks for the update. I'll go stock up on more wine tomorrow.
majorfaith chapter 1 . 6/26
Sounding good...
ktucker72 chapter 35 . 6/23
I like where things are going, keep up the good work.