Reviews for A Work of Art
Guest chapter 38 . 1h
Please let it be Paul's baby and not Jakes!
I cannot wait for the next update!
rissbenzo chapter 38 . 8/25
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASEEEEEEE
DBABY0412 chapter 38 . 8/24
That was a great chapter
crazyikleangel chapter 37 . 8/10
gah! I dont wanna stop reading! Update update update :-D lol i was SOOO mad u made Paul dump Bella i had to stop reading and then come back to it...glad i did though, im soooo hoping leah and monica get whats coming to them!
jul5857 chapter 37 . 8/6
Another fantastic chapter!
kouga's older woman chapter 37 . 7/18
OMG! Test? Is she pregnant?!
deadliestdistractionRN chapter 37 . 7/18
I see some future charges on Leah and Monica...
Vivi H88 chapter 37 . 7/18
Don't like bella and jake ! Poor paul
rissbenzo chapter 37 . 7/17
as always loves the chapter, Please update soon :) oh and btw is the test a pregnancy test?
majorfaith chapter 2 . 7/10
I really like Bella and Angela's close, sisterly relationship! They'll make up... I'm sure of it! Still enjoying!

XXOX
rissbenzo chapter 1 . 7/9
Could you please put in the story soon about how paul finds out that bella is with jacob? PLEASE! and PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE! I'm desperate here haha :)
kouga's older woman chapter 36 . 7/8
I hope Paul gets his act together quick!
jul5857 chapter 36 . 7/6
Thanks for the new chapter Cam! I can actually understand where Seth is coming from... Not his temper but his defending Paul. I've done that for my brother or other family/friends in the past. And while I think it's a bad idea for Jacob & Bella to date, you're writing this as close to real life and those types of decisions are made in real life folks!
Can't wait to read more :)
Juls
cloudshadow22 chapter 36 . 7/3
Leah seems to have set in motion one hell of a painful domino effect on the opposite side of the country. I concur that Jake just might get his feelings hurt when this is all over. Your last line typo in your fun spoilers made me laugh, however. ' "Bare" with me' instead of "bear" - although we all might take off our clothes with you if either Paul or Jake was handy.