Reviews for A Work of Art
linntherese chapter 31 . 4/17
I hope Bella learns the truth from overhearing a conversation; for exemple between Paul and someone else, or some of their friends talking among themselves. Or better yet, hearing someone talk about Leah being in jail for what she did to Paul. Wishful thinking?
I think she would have a hard time believing Paul if he wants to tell the truth now, since he lied before and Bella thinks what he said is the truth.

I really hope you don't have Bella get together with Jacob, because that would really cheapen what is between her and Paul. And I really don't want to read a Bella/Jacob story, even if it's just for a little while :p
kouga's older woman chapter 31 . 4/16
Paul is really being stupid!
jul5857 chapter 31 . 4/15
Cam!
Argh! I was NOT expecting that! I'm almost as surprised as Bella was!
Such a cowardly move on Paul's part - never though the was like that. But he IS a guy so... LOL
Obviously I can't wait to read more!
Thanks :)
litanolastar chapter 31 . 4/15
nice chapter
bamagal110 chapter 31 . 4/13
I can't believe you let him be so stupid as to tell her all that crap when he did not do anything wrong and I so hope you don't let her fall into Jacob's arms now she is hurt and does something stupid..Is her noticing the condom gonna mean she is pregnate..
blueguju chapter 31 . 4/12
AHHHHH! I can't even. Okay, I really can even. But still...that just happened and I don't know how to feel. Obviously she's pregnant, right? RIGHT?!

Btw Jacob saying he's a pussy or whatever, and saying he shouldn't feel that way in general about Daphne, when he thinks about Bella just like that is kind of hypocritical. I still don't sympathize or empathize with Jacob, every time I read his perspective I get angry.

I can't for the next one. Your spoiler on how Leah and Monica go at it makes me so happy. Seriously, I cannot wait for the next chapter.
mythzzrosenov chapter 31 . 4/12
pls update the next chap soon...waiting..!
bratstopmom84 chapter 31 . 4/12
So SAD! My heart was pounding the entire chapter! Thats what makes an amazing author! :)
pangie26 chapter 31 . 4/12
Didn't see that coming...Paul's an idiot!
TiffaniW chapter 31 . 4/12
Ok Cam, I'm not going to go medieval on your ass publicly - I'll save that for the pm coming your way. ;) Instead I will say you suck giant donkey balls for leaving us like this. You've got to update soon...like yesterday.
Arielpienne chapter 30 . 4/10
Please update soon! I miss you
Update ASAP please! Suspense is killing me
sweetness4683 chapter 19 . 4/2
I totally love Jacob. When this story is over you should do an outtake or something where brlla ends up with Jacob. I'm a Jacob and Paul lover either way works for me.
sweetness4683 chapter 15 . 4/2
I kinda want to see her with Jacob.
lucretia grey chapter 30 . 3/23