Reviews for Underlings
MistWolf33 chapter 8 . 4/14
Please update soon
Lashmy chapter 8 . 4/4
Hello Sarah, OMG! I couldn't believe when I saw update! was amazing had news from you, I wrote on your tumblr but I think you dont have anymore ( I wrote before many times, I'm Fiorella you know I'm a big fan from you amazing job, from "Certain dark things" Because was the firts I read not "M" and loved so much)
I asked ,about spin off, from Thomas and more from Jay and theo I love them ! I need from POV Theo and more about his relationship, Please
Pd : Please, don't abandon us for long time again, Thanks for come back , Sarah
I asked ,about spin off from Thomas and more from Jay and theo I love them ! I need from POV Theo and more about his relationship, Please
Pd : Please, don't abandon us for long time again, Thanks for come back , Sarah
RickyBlitz chapter 8 . 3/30
Love, love, love this story!
Darkmiror chapter 8 . 3/29
Alec:""""""(((( That poor boy.
Awesome plot development! This chapter just sent my imagination into overdrive with all the theories running through it on where you could be taking this fic:) But I have to ask; is Izzy pregnant? I don't think that's where you were going with this but with the way she was being kept away and others only ever seeing her from a distance, and only ever her hair or legs it just seemed to fit. Not to mention before that it was mentioned how anxious Valentine was about repopulating the Shadow Hunter populace. I'm really hoping I'm wrong, so I had to ask. I'm really hoping she is just with the Resistance (fingers crossed!).
Sounds like Clary is alive, if Marceline is telling the truth:) Does that mean that Jace could possibly be alive too? But wouldn't Alec be able to feel that in his Rune? Hmmmm...:) And if they are alive how will that knowledge affect Alec; can't imagine he'd be too happy with them lying to him and letting him mourn their deaths, though I think he would be happy they're alive. You've already showed us a bit of how he'll react in his reaction to hearing about Izzy possibly not being with Valentine. Kaaaahhhh~~~
Can't WAIT to see what happens next! So interested to see where this goes and what happens to Alec and Magnus!
MistWolf33 chapter 8 . 3/29
Definitely still enjoying myself, thank you so much for the quick update!
MistWolf33 chapter 7 . 3/22
Ahhhh, why did you do this to us! Jk, I'm super happy you even updated so soon at all, but was that cliffhanger really nessesary? Love the plot development and Magnus POV, though, and I'm looking foreward to reading the next chapter!
So happy to see this story updated! Looking forward to more! One of my favorite stories!
LaraElizabeth1 chapter 6 . 3/15
Words cannot describe the sheer joy I felt seeing this updated notification in my email! I rarely read fanfic anymore but this has been (and is) one of my all time favorites because the writing is so fluid and believable. Great chapter, and I hope there's more to come. :D
Anon chapter 6 . 3/13
YESSSSS AN UPDATE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I feel like we got quite a lot of plot on this one which was awesome! I hope Marceline gets some character development along these lines - I think her perspective does provide a nice context to the situation in this story. Going to have a quick refresh read of the rest of the chapters; looking forward to more!
MistWolf33 chapter 6 . 3/12
Oh my god, I am SO SO SO happy you updated again. This is literally the best fanfiction I have read in my entire life, and I just keep wanting to come back and re-read it. When I found out that you updated this I was so freaking elated, please don't abandon it for that long ever again! I love the way you write Alec as jaded and full of self hate but still powerful, and how Magnus acts confident but he's still just a little bit kind. And the way things are gritty, and real, and not skimmed over just draws me completely into the story. Words cannot express how much I love this and I just- ugh, it's so perfect. If I ever, ever write anything half as good as this, I would be overwhelmingly proud of myself. I hope, truly, that this story will continue as long as possible before it ends, because I just can't get enough of it. Don't let it slip away.
Anhalir chapter 6 . 3/12
It is a testament to your ability to write, that even without re-reading the previous chapters, I could remember what has happened after such a hiatus! Happy you're back!
Darkmiror chapter 6 . 3/12
It lives! Omgosh I thought for sure after 2 1/2 yrs of nothing that this fic had (unfortunately) been abandoned. SO happy that's not the case. Also really happy I never took this story off my alerts lol. Where have you been? Hope everything's ok!
Love how your showcasing Alec's head space in this chap and I seriously can not decide if Marceline's a spy or not. Also can't decide if she is there to make Alec fall for her or not lol. I'm 90% sure that she knows Alec isn't into girls (or that he goes out to get booty when he leaves) but that 10% doubt is strong.
Is Max still alive? You never really say. I'm guessing dead since he is never mentioned like Izzy is but just wanted to be sure.
Love this ending with Alec going beast trying to kill his emotions by destroying demons. I liked the little insight you gave us too on Alec's reaction to sparing with someone again and how it made him feel. For me at least that said a lot about him and the reason for his current self. Magnus showing up to save him at the end was nice but ending it on a cliffy like that was not:( Reeeaaallly hoping your next update comes sooner then this one did lol;)
Anyway, hope all is well and can't wait to read what happens next:) Welcome back!
webspinner2 chapter 6 . 3/11
Great to see you back! I love all your stories and was afraid that this one might not ever get finished. Hope things are going well for you.
EchoingSilence chapter 6 . 3/11
Finally! I'm so excited to be able to read more of this!