Reviews for Picking up the Pieces
Mona chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
aw, sweet. I never let myself think about what Alt Liv might have wanted from all of that. I was just so ticked at what she'd done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
thank you! this was wonderful and sweet and exactly what i needed after such an emotional episode.. 3
amynoemi chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Yay! They kissed!
Please continue this fic, there are not much about lincoln, altlivia and baby Henry :)
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
What a fabulous debut into the Fringe fandom, Dax!

I love the maturity that you write with; you've really grown in your technique and tone. The characters are captured excellently and you have their voices down exactly. Olivia's internal monologue about being a new mother is spot-on.

I loved Lincoln's surprise visit, along with his immediate caring of Olivia and her baby. It's almost instinctual to him, and I really like that, because it shows how much he cares.

You also get points for your mentions of Over There trivia - rare foods, Star Wars, etc. Excellent little details that give the story that edge.

And of course, who doesn't love a little Leeham? Perfect little moment with them at the end.

Lastly, thank you so much for the dedication, it means a lot to me. I'm so glad that I was able to bring someone into the Fringe fandom that now shares the same passion about this show that I do.

I hope that you will write more stories for this fandom, Dax, as I think you're just getting started. :)