Reviews for Up & Away
Loved it.
tyreshias chapter 2 . 3/30
all i saw was sex
RossR5 chapter 2 . 3/3
I know it's long ago since you wrote this, but THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME! It's my 3rd time reading it I think. And I really think that you should make a sequel!
Oh my god I love it I keep coming back to read this story! Please do more to this story or a sequel to this story like how much Ross and Laura can't stop thinking about each other and their family notices and then their reunion after being seperated so long. The. The encounters they have like this one with family members so close by to them. Then the family's reaction to what happen as well as the fans. Then have them become a couple because they want all of the other one and how they become puplic of how they are a couple. Good job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/24
You switch names a lot in the story, but it's really good otherwise :)
Smytheberry1726 chapter 2 . 1/14
Wow! Loved it
Smytheberry1726 chapter 1 . 1/14
Omg! Hot!
Luckystarz910 chapter 2 . 1/14
Omg favorite two shot ever!
Luckystarz910 chapter 1 . 1/14
Holyyyyyyyyyyy gidkkdfkfkkfkfkfkfkfk that's hot!
Puppy64 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Wonderful story! So incredibly hot and spicy! I truly enjoyed you story :)
sicklscaler chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Really a sequel wow like they said. Adding this to my favorite list. Never read something like this before, Austin and Ally reading Fanfiction was brilliant. Mile high club. Thank you for the great read!
Wishuponjiper chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Entries not allowed:

2. One or two liners.

3. MST: comments inserted in between the follow of a copied story.

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Your story is not allowed under section 4 of the guidelines

Section 4 is our most importsnt rule. If this story is not deleted, you will be banned from this site.

Yours sincerly:

Peyton-Mae-Robinson
Member of Critics United
Champion2 chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
This was like one of the first rated m fanfics I ever read. Love it.
mia chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Awesome. As all the fan fictions on this website are.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
This made me so incredibly turned on...