Reviews for Up & Away
Fuck I love this story. Every time I read it, I cant help but smile.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Fuck this is great
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2016
Hahahah Hahahaha that's all I can manage is to laugh bc that was sooooo goood
thebossherself chapter 2 . 4/28/2016
So... this is the first time I'm on fan fiction in a LONG time... re-read this story... absolutely amazing. Thanks for using my old story. I know a whole bunch of us miss 24 Kendrick Road. I unfortunately no longer have the files :( If I did, I would re-post it. I miss writing and reading all these awesome stories... ESPECIALLY YOURS!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
I think this is the best and most detailed fanfiction I've ever read before. great job
yay chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I love it, but PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT DOWN BECAUSE OF Jipersunshine! I dont care about 's stupid rules that everyone breaks! Go raura!
Insane is my name chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
The end was my favorite part, itwas funny
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Awesome story still one of the best
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Loved it.
tyreshias chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
all i saw was sex
RossR5 chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
I know it's long ago since you wrote this, but THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME! It's my 3rd time reading it I think. And I really think that you should make a sequel!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
Oh my god I love it I keep coming back to read this story! Please do more to this story or a sequel to this story like how much Ross and Laura can't stop thinking about each other and their family notices and then their reunion after being seperated so long. The. The encounters they have like this one with family members so close by to them. Then the family's reaction to what happen as well as the fans. Then have them become a couple because they want all of the other one and how they become puplic of how they are a couple. Good job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
You switch names a lot in the story, but it's really good otherwise :)
Smytheberry1726 chapter 2 . 1/14/2015