Reviews for The Mystery of You (Yet You're All I Know)
bechloe47 chapter 2 . 7/1
Wow this is so riveting. I couldn't stop reading.
Kayfro chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
You are an evil, evil lady. A new case solved every chapter, while building upon Beca's past, dangling some Jesse prospects in front of us to make us want to defend the sacrwd Beclo, then ending on a shady cliffhanger where Jesse might be recruited to a nefarious organization or be killed. Pure evil.

Loving this wworld you're creating. -Seattle.
Kayfro chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Whoa. This is pure awesome. I need more. Trying to trump Rizzles and SVU? You might just do it with this story, I'm completely sucked in to this world. -Seattle
A Lover of Things chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Please please say you are still writing this story. Because I just found it and fell in love!
ballpointmf chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
your doing great on this i hope your going on with it cant wait for the next one
WriteWriteWritee chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Write more please this is crazily interesting! So update this now or a reindeer will hate you.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
this is so freaking awesome, beca's mysterious, shady past and chloe's weird sixth sense to be able to tell when something's wrong. i could really care less if beca and chloe get together, can't wait for more :D
happy chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Damn, I can't believe how much I'm enjoying this. Normally crime/mystery stories just aren't all that interesting, especially since I've read Sherlock Holmes, it's hard to compete. And usually people just don't put enough thought into the crime, and how to go about solving it. I think that's what was done well here, we still get a sense for the characters but it doesn't take away from the crime. The pace is nice, just kinda wish this whole gang/mob business is wrapped up so that more interesting cases can be taken on. Big fan of elementary so I'm kind hoping for those small brilliant moments that Joan and sherlock shared in between/post crime solving. I think those moments are the ones that really made the show for me. Thanks for writing, can't wait for more!
Moxain chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Oh Gods, Cobra. Really anxious for the next chapter.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Ok, this is getting insanely interesting! I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I love it! I was hesitant at first, but I love it.
LaLaLiberte chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
OCD/Terets!Beca is the best Beca. And Jesse is about to get himself into some deep shit. Whoops!
Skylar Reid chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Hi there! I just wanted to stop by and tell you that your story is quite amazing, and I can't wait to read more about those crime organisations. Really love where this is going! x)
gleefulness chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
nerdy03 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Loved this chapter and I like how the partnership is developing with these two. Can't wait for more :)