Reviews for Running Up That Hill
anonymous365 chapter 24 . 1/5/2014
Fantastic, well written and wonderful work. Completely broke my heart.
it was worth it.
Ichikirk chapter 24 . 12/7/2013
I very liked. It's a beautiful story !
RubyHair chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I love the premise of this story already!
A-Struggling-Author chapter 24 . 12/1/2013
This is all so crazy and intense! Can't wait for more! I wonder what will happen to Spock and Jim!
Talltree-san chapter 24 . 11/30/2013
I totally loved this story! It made me happy and it made me cry too. One thing I don't understand is why does this awesome story doesn't have more than a hundred reviews for it :) ?!
aroraCrow55 chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
next chapter?
atymer chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
Well now this is an interesting story. I want more, of course, greedy for baby Kirk and Spock as I am.
If the dreams are true, Spock is desperately trying to get Jim back.
The alternate Spock is willing to take a chance with Kirk. Can Kirk enter a sexual relationship and then leave that Spock behind? Is Spock capable of remaining unattached to Kirk if they sleep together?
So many maybe's and what ifs. I hope the muse strikes another blow for anxious ST fans, and lets the author run with this one. Very intriguing so far.
Dingleballs chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
write moorreee! write morrrrrrreeeeeeee!
umcihi1 chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Wow! Jist started reading the fic and I have to say that it is nothing I have seen in a star trek 2009 fanfic before. I really like the idea and how the story is going so far! The only thing that confuses me is how the AU Spock let Jim get so close to him in such a short amount of time. It would be nice to read it in his pov, but I think I can see where this is going and that you'll be explaining it later somehow. Anyway, I look forward to more updates!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
More please! Very lovely start! ...and I reread chapter ten a couple times, just for the ah... literary benefits. Yes.
parrotingswan chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon with more Spirk and devious Kirk!
Yingxs chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Seems strange ,that they would let him out of sickbay on his own ;-)
Yingxs chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Cant wait to read the next chapter.
Apache-Girl chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Love it
Yingxs chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
I think I am having a déjà vu,but its a good one :-)
I really like your story and looking forward to the next chapters.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »