Reviews for As Fate Would Have It
Yours Anonymous chapter 15 . 7/23
Oh boy! What a surprise for good old Nadir! Can't wait to read how this plays out!
Phan3145 chapter 15 . 5/11
Oh ho no, this should be good. The cat is out of the bag and Nadir knows. Can't wait to see how this plays out! At least Christine proved she had the experience to be there before this incident, and would Nadir really blab? Hopefully not. Please update again soon! 8D
Christineoftheopera chapter 15 . 4/15
Actually she did get the job because she is sleeping with him. She would never have gotten that job if she was working in the world and not dating him. There's probably a lot of people more qualified then her. They were rude but not wrong. Just had to point that out.
Phantomislife chapter 1 . 4/4
Love this story. Can't wait for the next update!
TierneyMacDonald chapter 15 . 4/4
ohMygOD

I love their relationship so much, and your characterization is absolutely amazing! Nadir better not give them away! I cannot wait for the next chapter.
monarch27 chapter 14 . 4/3
Awesome, super hot chapter!
monarch27 chapter 9 . 4/3
Hoooooray. Lovely indeed.
monarch27 chapter 8 . 4/3
These are always my favorite type of fanfic chapters - when they're falling in love but don't have the words or confidence. Love your details! Especially the way Christine sits.
monarch27 chapter 6 . 4/3
Awesome first kiss scene!
monarch27 chapter 5 . 4/3
I really like this smart, perceptive, compassionate Christine!
Melstrife chapter 15 . 4/3
Indeed Oh my!
Yay! I've missed this story! I'm so glad you updated, I was getting worried! I hope you do not take so long for next chapter. But I understand real life interrupts us all!
monarch27 chapter 3 . 4/3
Loving this - I don't recall ever reading these chapters before! So glad to have found this story because of the recent update.
SuperSmasherette chapter 15 . 4/3
Another riveting chapter! Your updates make me happy :) keep up the excellent work!
Tangosalsa chapter 15 . 4/3
THANKS! Hooray the story continues. Thanks for the update.

" Oh my" I agree with Nadir especially after the shopping experience when Christine noticed that some man was just observing her (?) instead of paying attention to the cloth.
Have the uncanny suspicion that that man was Reynolds.

Especially when Christine did, purely by accident, heard the conversation between two men in the library about her. Furthermore she was regonized, so what will happen next?
Will that information used her? Or against both?

How she made the remark about renegotiations the chance of increase of quantities of books. All based on the sale charts of the past two years.
Thus more income, after costs reduction for Erik.

Curious how Nadir will react towards the discovery that Erik and Christine are together. I think that he will be surprised, but after all Erik deserves someone like her.

What about her exposition in the Gallery?

Again, thanks for the update.
BiancaR chapter 15 . 4/2