Reviews for As Fate Would Have It
ClaryF chapter 17 . 1/28
Hope to read more soon.
SuperSmasherette chapter 17 . 1/5
Sweet and kinda spooky at the end! O.o another delightful chapter. Your story never ceases to amaze me. Keep up the amazing work! :)
SuperSmasherette chapter 16 . 1/5
Ohh the feels on this one. Amazing how you make the characters in your story come to life :D keep up the amazing work!
iris2312 chapter 17 . 1/4
Loved this chapter! I really liked how Erik was able to be so care free and just spend time with Christine. You did great! And i cant wait for the next chapter; i wonder if the creepy SUV is gone for good? Also, im real curious as to what Christine's theme will be for the studio...update soon! :)
kpmindc chapter 17 . 1/4
I'm always happy when I get an alert about this story. You've got me hooked! I look forward to finding out who is after Christine and why. Plus Eric/Christine smut is always welcome! LOL! Thank you for sharing your writing.
Melstrife chapter 17 . 1/4
Christine is having nightmares and her inspiration is not there. That is tough. I hope things get better soon. Great chapter! Loved it! I look forward to more.
AnaBookWorm chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
I love this story!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2016
The way you write these characters is so natural. Nothing is forced about their interactions. I am really enjoying this story. Read the whole thing in 2 days, love it! Please update, I'm hooked!
Yeet chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
Yes. Yes, this makes me happy.
TierneyMacDonald chapter 16 . 12/20/2016
Oh. My. God. "I thought you knew me better than this" plus that dream sequence... totally heartbreaking. You are a master at manipulating emotions through your writing. By the end of this chapter things seemed to be looking up, and I hope that continues. I love this so much. xo
ClaryF chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
Hope to read more soon.
Emma7753 chapter 16 . 12/18/2016
Omfg this is so good u gots to update
neonladybug chapter 16 . 12/18/2016
WOW! I just found this story and I am hooked! I like the angsty chapter - looking forward to seeing how their relationship progresses from here!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/17/2016
Wow so nice to see this updated! Please update again soon! This story is great! I have been following it and I thought you gave up on it.
Melstrife chapter 16 . 12/17/2016
Yay! Christine needs to get the copies of him out of the show unless Erik changes his mind. I love this story, it makes me happy when I see a new chapter. I hope we get another update soon.