Reviews for As Fate Would Have It
the-laughingstock chapter 10 . 4/29
Wow! I hope this isn't the end! I'm thoroughly enjoying this story! I like the way you've portraited Christine and Erik (though at first I thought Erik changed a bit from dark broody to silly broody. But I like him)
Yeah, don't stop writing!
Great job!
Phan3145 chapter 10 . 4/23
Welcome back! Wow! That's a lot that's happened in so short of time. I'm about to start college myself, so I can sympathize. Very long chapter and I enjoyed it thoroughly! Erik and Christine are certainly getting along well aren't they? Hmm hmm, wonder how far they will progress. Loved Christine's backstory, so sad yet strong. Please update again soon! 8D
Damnjpg chapter 10 . 4/22
I want more! D: When I saw that you had updated this story i was thrilled! Congrats with Your job and finishing School and all that :) Looking forward to more Chapters in the future :D
Christineoftheopera chapter 10 . 4/22
Yes! Finally! Glad to have you back
Lilly chapter 10 . 4/21
*squeal* Your writing is wonderful as always! Please continue when you can. u
TierneyMacDonald chapter 10 . 4/20
Aw. They are so cute together. Loved this chapter, can't wait for the next!
PhantomFan01 chapter 10 . 4/20
Wow loved the chapter :) Oh Erik when are you going to give in :/ Can't wait for more :D
Melstrife chapter 10 . 4/20
Yay! Welcome back! I am glad you continued the story! Another great progression of Erik and Christine. Eventually Erik needs to allow the mask not to block their relationship. They are moving slowly, giving a chance to know each other. But their kisses are moving along in a nice way. LOL! I look forward to when you have the next opportunity to right! I hope it is soon!
SassyAngelofMusic chapter 10 . 4/20
I was so excited to get home so I could read this chapter! I'm so glad you're back :)
cotesgoat chapter 10 . 4/19
Congrats I graduating and getting a job and apartment! Yayayaya for you!

Very very good chapter, and I'm super glad you updated it and are continuing it. I literally said "what?" When I saw it was updated. Don't worry though, I'm so glad you did!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
Please don't leave this story! Come back!
Shapeshifter89 chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
Please don't be dead. This story is lovely. It's amazing. Please continue.
cotesgoat chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I love this story so much but you need to update! Ahhh!
Ale chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
Yes! Another Kiss!
Please update again soon! Can't wait :)
SuperSmasherette chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Hi there! I really love your story so far. I like your style of writing. Keep up the great work! :)