Reviews for Red
Strikeman chapter 4 . 3/10
I know it's been years since it was updated, but I really hope this isn't dead. A darker harry who only cares about his sister sounds like an amazing plot.
Savile chapter 4 . 1/23
I first read this story four years ago when it was still being updated, and just yesterday I remembered it and had to reread it. I just have to say I was not disappointed, the years have been very kind to this story. The writing is still well above average and the plot still surprisingly unique.

If this story was still being updated I'd have a couple questions but as it stands I just wanted you to know that this story had a big enough impression on me that I spent 2 hours yesterday trying to track it down. Excellent work, I hope you start writing again.
TheDarkMan19 chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
very much love your writing. sad this story seems to be gone. I'll be searching for more of your work.
Euphemism chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
Sad to see this isn't going to be continued... definitely a different Twin Harry take on things.
Euphemism chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Whew, that last sentence is pretty powerful. This is a great start.
Dragonjek chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
I don't know if I've ever seen Tracey and Daphne in separate cliques before. I like how Malfoy switched genders to go along with Girl-Who-Lived. It's suitable.
Although technically, Harry was the one to start that thing with Lyra . She just finished it... and although with a cheap shot, it wasn't too unfairly, either.
Will "Potter Stinks!/Support Cedric Diggory, the REAL Hogwarts Champion!" badges still be making their way around the school? Considering that Lyra now knows that Harry has it in him to kill someone (and his favorite teacher at that)... that seems foolish, even for her.

I doubt that Harry's protests that he doesn't want a relationship will last long this year.

Hm... Malfoy the Ferret incident has been averted. It would reduce Slytherin/Gryffindor hostility a bit with that particular humiliation avoided... but the ferret thing is also often used as one of the hints that Moody might not be all he appears to be.
However... it's also possible that this is the real Moody.

I'm *really* interested in seeing what Harry's got going with Nick. That's an odd friendship, to be sure. Is he familiar with the other ghosts, too? And what was he up to over the summer-did he have some sort of special training? I don't imagine it would have been with Dumbledore, or else Harry would most likely have learned about the Tournament, or have been upset over not being told.
xScottx chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Just wondering if this was abandoned. My favorite story by you yet and I've been waiting and waiting for an update...
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
Good premise, continuity and plot are all over the place. Abandoned.
entelejent chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Really, really good. Mm! It gets more exciting after the first chapter. The writer's not afraid to go unusual ways.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
all the makings of a great read.. thanks for sharing this much
cherryteapot chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
THIS IS GREAT! Is it going to he drarry? Well you know your draco like lyra/Harry? Pls pls that would be sooooooo cool, but if not is Harry gay b/c I. Think Harry being gay would also fit really well in this fic! Or you could have him like bi-sexual! Well I think anything would go great! But I've got my fingers crossed for drarry! (lyra/draco&Harry)

Loooooved tthis! WoooooP
Charlotte! :P
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
nice start
Silvanatri chapter 4 . 1/10/2015
you have a way with characters, wish you would continue this.
Xepulchrum chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Horseback... Head juggling... Well sir, you just got yourself a follower. Good job!
akhtum786 chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
pplz plz continue to is good stuff