Reviews for Stars In The Night
Ehann chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
OK this was such an amazing story. LOVED it.
Beatrice Mary chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
please continue the story im liking it so mutch!i just love this fanfic its so deep and so romantic...please continue the story!
Kiri Huo Ziv chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
That fanfiction is just... strange. Different.

I liked and don't liked it at same time. I mean... I love Belle being pure and saving Rumpelstiltskin. But I also thought you have a point, Belle could have be contaminated by Rumple's darkness instead Rumple's being contaminated by her kindness and pure heart.

I really don't know if I liked or not. It's just complicated to put my feelings in one of this two sides. I think I just can say that I enjoying reading and I'll read the next one.

Thank you for writing it and for the reflection.
KEmperor chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
Really love the story, looking forward to more
Grimm'sGirl chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Oh my gods you Lacey'd her! That's, that's just brilliant. You made the AU feel like a real part of the world and I loved slightly darker Belle. Can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Oh, very well written, do we get a sequel. I hope so.
Guest45 chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
Woo! Update soon!
Kayla chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
So for some reason, I really don't like signing into my account but OMG, I loved this AU. This is seriously one of the best AUs I've read since Mr. and Mrs. Gold. But the crucial point of this review: Is there a sequel? Can you write a sequel? I almost cried when I saw that this was the last chapter. I haven't read Rumbelle fanfiction for a long while but you brought me back. So, thank you and write more! My username is AnnaMarie E.D.-SaitoNatsubi if you wanna respond.
CLKit chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
That was UTTERLY FANTASTIC! Please tell me you have plans to do full season rewrites along this story arc!? This is just blow my mind amazing. I love this Belle!
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Great work, I love the detail you put into this. Hopefully there'll be a sequel :)
Angel-sama chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
FANTASTIQUE !
lrjuni92 chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
I am requesting a sequel because I would love to see what happens if Emma ever met Lacey Gold much less the Enchantress!
Ligeila chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
I’m completely in love with the sweet darkness of this tale. Carry on!
jillianfish chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
I want you to know that I have never, ever seen Once Upon A Time. But I saw this recced on LJ and figured it was probably gen enough that I could understand it. I am completely hooked. I absolutely love this story. The changes that they both go through- the subtle romance, just there under the surface- I love it. I can not wait to see this updated and I sincerely hope there is a sequel.

Thanks for this awesome story.
jewel415 chapter 8 . 9/3/2013