Reviews for Stars In The Night
PodkayneGold chapter 9 . 11/12
Now THIS is the Belle I've always wanted. She always says in the show that loves him, all of him, even the dark parts, but she always wants him to be better than he is, to change who he is. I love this Belle that truly sees him and truly DOES love him just as he is, darkness and all. Thank you thank you for such a beautiful honest (and exceptionally well written) story.
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 9 . 11/11
Brilliant, :)
Trixie09 chapter 9 . 11/4
Such a wonderful story. Very well written!
Vi-Violence chapter 9 . 8/3
Very nice!
Ehann chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
OK this was such an amazing story. LOVED it.
Beatrice Mary chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
please continue the story im liking it so mutch!i just love this fanfic its so deep and so romantic...please continue the story!
Kiri Huo Ziv chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
That fanfiction is just... strange. Different.

I liked and don't liked it at same time. I mean... I love Belle being pure and saving Rumpelstiltskin. But I also thought you have a point, Belle could have be contaminated by Rumple's darkness instead Rumple's being contaminated by her kindness and pure heart.

I really don't know if I liked or not. It's just complicated to put my feelings in one of this two sides. I think I just can say that I enjoying reading and I'll read the next one.

Thank you for writing it and for the reflection.
KEmperor chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
Really love the story, looking forward to more
Grimm'sGirl chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Oh my gods you Lacey'd her! That's, that's just brilliant. You made the AU feel like a real part of the world and I loved slightly darker Belle. Can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Oh, very well written, do we get a sequel. I hope so.
Guest45 chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
Woo! Update soon!
Kayla chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
So for some reason, I really don't like signing into my account but OMG, I loved this AU. This is seriously one of the best AUs I've read since Mr. and Mrs. Gold. But the crucial point of this review: Is there a sequel? Can you write a sequel? I almost cried when I saw that this was the last chapter. I haven't read Rumbelle fanfiction for a long while but you brought me back. So, thank you and write more! My username is AnnaMarie E.D.-SaitoNatsubi if you wanna respond.
CLKit chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
That was UTTERLY FANTASTIC! Please tell me you have plans to do full season rewrites along this story arc!? This is just blow my mind amazing. I love this Belle!
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Great work, I love the detail you put into this. Hopefully there'll be a sequel :)
Angel-sama chapter 9 . 9/9/2013