Reviews for Carry On
Joeyackles2 chapter 56 . 6/2
Love this story! Please update soon! I totally want to ser some melody and cain moments, thats gonna be good arc when you get to it!
Lacey Solane chapter 56 . 5/21
Holy shit. You got me hooked from the very beginning, but this is just... holy shit.
Ladysunshine6 chapter 56 . 5/21
Mary's reaction for Melody's death was soo heartbreaking and motherly. Excellent job!
snn7b chapter 56 . 5/11
Great job on this chapter... Cant wait to read more
SisterWinchester chapter 56 . 5/11
I am officially dead. While I know that this is Supernatural, and Sam and Melody are bound to come back, this fucking chapter slaughtered my feels! Ah why do you have to be so talented at writing?!
bluesootsprite chapter 55 . 3/21
This is amazing! I love it :)
January Lily chapter 55 . 3/16
Hey! Sorry it took me so long to get around to reviewing! You have a lot of chapters...haha (which is amazing by the way!) It's funny how much I can relate to Mel. I SO get the music thing and it just adds another emotional aspect to your story. Music touches so many people in so many different ways. But this review isn't about music, is it? No, it's about your lovely story "Carry On" (I do tend to go on random tangets in these reviews, so forgive me.) Anyway, let's get back on track. Your Knight of Heaven thing-awesome! You write so beautifully and full of emotion. Really, it's obvious how much heart you have put into this story. :) Also, I have a confession to make. Anytime I see "megstiel" tag on tumblr, my brain immediately thinks "melstiel" so-if that doesn't say that I have your story on the brain, then I don't know what else does. Anyway, this rambling is probably getting annoying so I'll *insert cliche great chapter and update soon here*
Kiwiambrosia chapter 55 . 3/14
Wonderful story! I would have reviewed each chapter, but that would be a lot...You would have had a new one every hour or so... I kinda binge-read this. LOVE IT. Such a different take on sisfic, and I adore the Knight of Heaven bit. Can't wait to read more! :D
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 28 . 3/12
can she see and hear the angels real voice and form? I mean she is half angel so it would make sense
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 23 . 3/12
I wonder what she is gonna do while dean is in hell? pity ruby turned out to be a bitch I liked the blonde version on her
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 22 . 3/12
oh shit you poor poor girl Michael being your father
Emilyrose475 chapter 55 . 3/6
I havent had a good tearjerker moment reading fics, but this! U opened the flood-gate for me too! That final part with Melody and her dad? Just made me want to hug my own dad. Brilliant and heartwarming.
snn7b chapter 55 . 3/6
OMG... That was awesome. Yes very emotional.. Wow ur good... Can't wait yo read more... Love it
Thegirlwhowaited24601 chapter 55 . 3/5
I literally cried reading this, well done. You put so much emotion into this chapter and it really paid off, just...well done :)
MaliceInWonderland23 chapter 55 . 3/5
Thank you for the shoutout sweetie! I know I've already read it, but I just want to tell you that this is an EPIC chapter. The Knight of Heaven was super badass and also I think you broke my feels. I can't wait to read more!