Reviews for Carry On
bluesootsprite chapter 55 . 3/21
This is amazing! I love it :)
January Lily chapter 55 . 3/16
Hey! Sorry it took me so long to get around to reviewing! You have a lot of chapters...haha (which is amazing by the way!) It's funny how much I can relate to Mel. I SO get the music thing and it just adds another emotional aspect to your story. Music touches so many people in so many different ways. But this review isn't about music, is it? No, it's about your lovely story "Carry On" (I do tend to go on random tangets in these reviews, so forgive me.) Anyway, let's get back on track. Your Knight of Heaven thing-awesome! You write so beautifully and full of emotion. Really, it's obvious how much heart you have put into this story. :) Also, I have a confession to make. Anytime I see "megstiel" tag on tumblr, my brain immediately thinks "melstiel" so-if that doesn't say that I have your story on the brain, then I don't know what else does. Anyway, this rambling is probably getting annoying so I'll *insert cliche great chapter and update soon here*
Kiwiambrosia chapter 55 . 3/14
Wonderful story! I would have reviewed each chapter, but that would be a lot...You would have had a new one every hour or so... I kinda binge-read this. LOVE IT. Such a different take on sisfic, and I adore the Knight of Heaven bit. Can't wait to read more! :D
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 28 . 3/12
can she see and hear the angels real voice and form? I mean she is half angel so it would make sense
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 23 . 3/12
I wonder what she is gonna do while dean is in hell? pity ruby turned out to be a bitch I liked the blonde version on her
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 22 . 3/12
oh shit you poor poor girl Michael being your father
Emilyrose475 chapter 55 . 3/6
I havent had a good tearjerker moment reading fics, but this! U opened the flood-gate for me too! That final part with Melody and her dad? Just made me want to hug my own dad. Brilliant and heartwarming.
snn7b chapter 55 . 3/6
OMG... That was awesome. Yes very emotional.. Wow ur good... Can't wait yo read more... Love it
Thegirlwhowaited24601 chapter 55 . 3/5
I literally cried reading this, well done. You put so much emotion into this chapter and it really paid off, just...well done :)
MaliceInWonderland23 chapter 55 . 3/5
Thank you for the shoutout sweetie! I know I've already read it, but I just want to tell you that this is an EPIC chapter. The Knight of Heaven was super badass and also I think you broke my feels. I can't wait to read more!
comealongpixie chapter 54 . 1/28
I've been a little behind so this review is for the couple chapters but, first off:
BILL IS LUCIFER WHAT?!
DID not see that coming, am still freaking out over it.

You wrote Lucifer so well, I got the same kind of chills reading him as I did watching him. The scene where he gives Melody the mark is really powerful and terrifying.

Lastly, "absolutely fail at writing smut" no? The smut was perfect-it had just the right amount of detail and it captured Melody's emotional state perfectly.

I'm really excited to learn more about all the myth-arcs you've been building. Can't wait for the next chapter!
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 52 . 1/24
If lucifer was bill.. No it's impossible he was still in the pit part of the time she was talking to him.. His powers wouldn't spread until after he was released.. That's why the demons had to do it.. Also bill signed the note g..
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 33 . 1/23
Bill is god.. Isn't he.. I would say gave, but let's be honest... This is sooo not his style
Katie chapter 54 . 1/20
The smut was good, not PERFECT but good (but then again, that's really my opinion. But also smut is really hard to write so good job).

And the rest of the chapter was sooooooooooooo good I mean seriously wtf what is this sorcery
WHERE ARE ALL THE REVIEWS FOR THIS CHAPTER? SERIOUSLY? THIS WAS AMAZING!