Reviews for Carry On
This is a great story, I hope that you can update soon!
Jabberwocking chapter 57 . 11/2/2015
Okay, so this took me awhile to review-partly bc I'm behind on all my fics, and partly bc I spent so long squealing, and then partly bc I had to gather my thoughts.

Cause like...you're speaking my language with this chapter, I swear. Soulmates having a supernatural explanation? Energy exchange having tangible results and consequences? /More angelic history and lore/? More like THE SHIT I LIVE FOR.

Also: despite the gaping black chasm where my heart is supposed to be, I definitely squealed over Melstiel in this chapter. I'm totally picking up what you're putting down with the last paragraph. And of course I LOVED the Winchester babies!

I think the only thing I would request is that you make like a masterlist of Gen2 Winchesters on tumblr, cause it got kinda confusing trying to keep everyone's name-parent-faceclaim-birth order straight.

Other than that, this was nothing short of a delight. I can't wait for more Knight of Heaven/Angel stuff and more Winchester babies, and I ESPECIALLY can't wait for the twins!
J. Cassia-Rendthal chapter 30 . 9/28/2015
I feel like Melody has been lacking substrate - or her own plot - up until now and I really hope that with Cas here now she'll get some. Sure, I believe that the nephilim thing is a very nice idea but I feel like she isn't making an impact - like, if she were gone there wouldn't be much left other than her brothers. Now, I know that as an awesome writer you will give her the plot she deserves! Keep working!
minstorai chapter 57 . 9/19/2015
Omg, so many new characters, the next generation! So I'm probably jumping to too many conclusions, but if Melody, Olivia, Castiel and Dean are their aunts and uncles, then are Sam and Devon their parents - I'm so psyched! And I feel like such an idiot for not catching on about that dream, but I can't wait to find out
Guest chapter 57 . 9/19/2015
Awesome chapter as usual, can't wait for more!
Nomomom chapter 33 . 8/5/2015
I know it's probably already revealed who bill is, but I'm guessing anyway! I think it might just be god. The way he talked to melody is very fatherly, and obviously bill isn't her 'dad' so I'm just going with God at the moment.

Btw I'm so in love with this story. Update please! I'd hate to come to the last chapter and be in agonising pain because I'm waiting for the next one.

Seriously though, brilliant writing. Awesome plot, and really good characterisation !
minstorai chapter 56 . 8/3/2015
I love your story, and I'm gonna admit to some stalking right now cause I looked up your tumblr and what I could find of Carry On on it. And there are two people I'm completely in fucking love with on there who I haven't seen in the story yet-I'm nuts about them no joke, I basically fist-pumped when I saw your story on your tumblr-and a few more who I like a shit ton who haven't appeared either. Anyway, what I'm trying to say's I love your style, and the little character bios ave me super-pumped for wherever you're taking the story next!
minstorai chapter 52 . 8/3/2015
Wow, "Hi honey" I practically squealed, their whole first meeting was crazy good
minstorai chapter 51 . 8/3/2015
Melody's reaction when Sam caught them was just amazing
minstorai chapter 48 . 8/3/2015
Wow, Gabriel def knows about Dean seeing Lucifer and Melody in that universe and is fucking with him! Lmfao "Good answer, Melody grumbled to herself, because she was practically wearing nothing"
minstorai chapter 47 . 8/3/2015
Lol "Dean may I have her phone number?" made me smile like a dumbass, and Mel going with Sam when they split up and standing by him was completely perfect!
minstorai chapter 43 . 8/3/2015
Oh that last bit between Mel and Sam was heart-wrenching, outstanding job!
minstorai chapter 41 . 8/2/2015
Omfg, and that last scene dude, just flawless work
minstorai chapter 27 . 8/2/2015
Oh shit, don't tell me Lucifer's her father?! I mean, John's a Winchester he could most def possess John, and does that mean he can visit her dreams
You did such an amazing job with the finale
minstorai chapter 20 . 8/2/2015
Melody clocking Dean was spectacular!