Reviews for PTB-S University 2013
deslyncullen chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
I love this chapter. Motherhood is a wonderful experience and the way you wrote about made me identify with Bella. Her emotions and breakdown was totally realistic. I remembered the waiting for sex after my son, and since I breastfed him for almost a year, I could identify with the not so sexy nursing bra and the anxiety of the first separation.

Edward was the best. So loving and understanding.

I smiled as I read their banter at the end. I'm glad she finally came out of the funk of not feeling beautiful.
Did I say I LOVE this chapter :)
GeezerWench chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Using the after-having-a baby-wait was a good idea for the Smut U prompt!

Such a nice story! I can so relate to her worries after having the baby. I know just what she's saying.

Sorry, I found naming the baby "Jacob" funny, and then Edward was a little jealous of him!

Edward was very sweet. (Makes me a bit envious.)

Dialog - very nice. I think they got their points across to each other!

Good job.
JennaReads chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
This was fantastic. I'm not a mom, but all your descriptions of how she felt about particular things made sense and resonated...I mean, in reality, we all have doubts about our bodies and what our lovers are thinking...This was passionate and emotional and I really liked this pair. So while it wasn't a first love scene in the traditional sense, it still work for the assignment, imo, since it was their first time with this whole new dimension (motherhood/fatherhood).

Well done and thank you for sharing.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
This one really spoke to me, as I very recently had a baby and received the all clear, but haven't felt ready to DTD. My hubs is much like your Edward, very patient, caring and not at all pushy. I think you captured reality really well. You've even convinced me to bite the bullet and dive back in, so thanks :)
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
So cute and hot at the same time! A rare combination and you do it so well! I love it!
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Loved it! Glad to see you writing again :)
JennaReads chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Welcome back! Don't feel alone - I've barely "cracked the pen" myself over the last few months. Think sometimes it's a natural part of the process to take some time to refill the proverbial creative soul...and then feel a lil bit inhibited about returning. Who knows!

That said, your reentry into the world of smut is smashing ;) Love the established couple scenario, love how you actually worked the song lyrics into the assignment, and loved the chemistry between your couple. You have a skillful way with dialogue, too, which makes me green with envy.

Well done! Thank you for sharing.
Daphodill chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Hey fellow Smut U-er! Congrats on getting back in the game.

Their fumbling around was really cute. I love the tie-in to the song/swerve style.

Great job!
kitchmill chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Love it! Love how you included Naughty By Nature in there. That's my style too. :-) Great job on your homework!

Kitch
MsRSX chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Loved it, I like the realistic way you wrote the big "O". :)
deslyncullen chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Great chapter. The story flowed from beginning to end. Very descriptive and well written. I could visualize the shack, the beach and the sight of Edward shaking the whipped cream can in front of his body. The characters are lovable. The teasing was fun. The smut was fantastic and very realistic. Looking forward to more of your chapters.
LayAtHomeMom chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
YES! YES! YES! I LOVE that you used the song and the group name in the scene! Very clever...
Great job on this - you are a true Naughty by Nature. You gave great tease - building it up from minute one with the early morning lovin', continuing with the glances and the sunscreen. Love how they couldn't keep their hands off each other - showed the urgency and their connection. You did a great job of keeping them talking - I especially liked Edward's open ended "First, I need...". It was subtle - but it spoke volumes - you know. Great use of the stairs as well! You are solidly in touch with your perve swerve style. Hip Hop Hooray my Naughty by Nature friend :)
krida86 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Hello there fello SmutUni student! I know what it's like to not post/ write for a long period of time. The first publication is always a little scary! We're actually kind of in the same boat! I thought you did a really good job! I loved how you created the backstory to the scene. It played an important part, but it wasn't the most important part of your story! I really enjoyed that! Great way of describing their relationship and wonderful job on the saucy lemon. Can't wait to read more! Talk to you more at our next lesson!
EveryDayBella chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
GUH That was hot! Loves the way you drew everything out and made us wait. Such good teases. wonderful job!
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Good morning! All hail Smut U!

Oh! Coffee-licious!

"cobblestone abs"

That was quite the metaphor. Not sure why but that one really struck me. Jumped right out at me.

Technically, I thought you did really well.

Heck, I'm a Jasper lover (not that it's obvious or anything) but I really enjoyed this - you leapt right in after not posting/writing for a year!

Quite the summery vignette you put together. Get the definite impression that they're so young and in love (I miss it). Well, anyhow, you did a good job describing the scenes. I could see the poster on the bedroom wall and I know darn well I've seen little shacks like that where Edward works. Complete with the splinterific picnic tables and the sun-bleached umbrellas.

Their teasing each other back and forth was done well. The dialog was good and fun. Their urgency to get their hands on each other was done well, too.

The lemon, descriptive, but not excessively so. Leaves some to the imagination - give the reader a direction and let them run with it in their heads.

And ending in a little joke! Shows their playful, fun side.

Good job!