Reviews for When the Songbird Stopped Singing
aida-m chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
lovely! a lovely story
aida-m chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
an absolutly breathtaking story!
Cagura-a-a-atchoo chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
I loved your story:)
Carling chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Excellent from start to finish. Really that ending was awesome! The reference to Charity Burbage paid excellent tribute to a character who, though minor, had a very poignant part in canon.

Astoria was all kinds of lovely. Ginny was respectable as well. It was nice to not see these canonical wives disrespected in this alternate universe.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Sequel!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
I really like how you did this. I like that they weren't living together until now and that Draco learned to cope as a muggle and learned to love that world. Just really well done, thanks for the great read!
tinyscribbles80 chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
This is so beautiful T_T thabk you for sharing.
Tarff chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Awwwwww, what a SPLENDID story! I love it! Just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! :)
Natsuna-chan chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
That was just...beautiful. I loved every single minute I spent reading this story. Even when it made me sad. But anyway I really liked how this was written and how Harry and Draco worked towards their relationship. It was, by far, one of the best Harry and Draco stories I've read! Thank you for writing and letting me read this wonderful story.

-Natsuna
Kami chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
It's been a while since I've enjoyed a fic this much. Thank you for writing it.
AkashaV chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Excellent story! I certainly felt proud of Draco by the end :) Thanks for sharing!
Yumi Watase chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Alright, I liked it. I wasn't certain at first, if I would like it, but I really did. You did an excellent job writing it and I enjoyed reading it. It's difficult finding stories on here that actually make some sort of sense, coupled with proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure. I always appreciate a well-written piece, no matter the content. Thank you for a wonderful read. :)
Margali87 chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Thank you very much for such a beautiful story :)
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Very much enjoyed this story! Thank you for posting it!
sterekdrarry chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Amazing. I really enjoyed reading this.