Reviews for Louder Than Sirens
cmend3z0221 chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
James and Logan will get a long and be come friendship?
cmend3z0221 chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
Who is behind of all this, what is Kendall's dad hiding from them and why does he needs him to be with him? Will their mother make it to the hospital and live?
Guest chapter 19 . 2/10/2015
I just wish there was more to this story bc, fell in love with it. tbh.
KamesGetTogether chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
Hey. Saw your bio. Hurt. Well...was probably kinda inevitable anyway. You've got really great reasons & your real life ahead of you. It would be really selfish of me or any other person who practically worships your writing or sees you (among three FF authors) as the reason they started reading BTRFF... in the first place to ask that you go back on your decision...I'll be the happiest person though if you did... Can't help but say though that I feel REALLY sad right now & nostalgic...pathetic as that sounds(Don't care, though, just want you to know)...Paperback muses was the first of your stories I read & since then I've been head over heels... you're easily one of the best writers I've ever come across. I love you(like is there anything we can do to make you not 'leave'? SERIOUSLY). I was wondering though if I could ask a favour: that you finished louder than sirens before you :) 'signed out' if you still wanna :) &(...ok this is crazy & I'm pushing it...) that you do a 'christmas' kames for your fans. We'll appreciate it. PLEEEASE!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
I am literally begging you to update this. Please. This is such a good story - one of the best on this whole site. I love your work so please update this as soon as possible. Hopefully sooner than later. Xo
Anonymous chapter 19 . 3/21/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY SOON! Teen Wolf is back on TV so it's the perfect time to update this! Please!
em chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
OMG U CANT JUST LEAVE IT THERE
zozo chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
OMG IVE WORKED IT OUT JAMES' DAD IS THE THING THATS KILLING EVERYONE AND JAMES IS A HERIDITORY WEREWOLF OMG
Anonymous Rabbit chapter 19 . 1/1/2014
No James, no. You may be a predator but you is not some creepy control freak Niles is making you out to be.
Cargan is moving along fine, thank you. Im glad my ideas aren't gonna come through :) ... I hope Logan gives Carlos a chance at... Protecting him I suppose... it better not move too slowly though, okay?
Camille better beat Niles' ass while she's there. 'cause I s2g if she doesnt, URGHH.
TAD DEFINITELY AIN'T RAD. THAT PIECE OF SH*T. BEING RUDE TO KENDALL. HE DESERVES WHATEVER JAMES HANDS TO HIS ASS.
is niles talking about kendall's mum? No, please no. Um... Party party! WOOOOOO! Um... Thanks for including more information about james' mum and the witch stuff... Fucking Niles though. -sigh-
Well, okay. Thank you. Can't wait till you update. HAPPY NEW YEAR ! WOOP DE WOOP! Okay, byeeee :)
fanficlover8855 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT! CAN YIU PLEASE FINISH "THE KIDS ARE ALL RIGHT"! IM LITERALLY DEPRESSES WHEN I FOUND OUT IT WASNT FINISHED! PLEASE DO IT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
JC Maxwell-Yuy chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
oh gawd, there's Tad now. lolololol. If he starts spewing rhymes I'm gonna be on the floor dying. but OMG, need more kames. i'm going through withdrawl here. I can't wait for the next chapter.
annabellex2 chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
I really do not like or trust Peter! Really hoping that Kames & Cargan do not get hurt, besides get together. Hopefully James & Kendall with the help of Logan & Carlos can figure all this out & stop the evil.
AllDemQueerShips chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
Tads a jet. Peters a jerk. When will kendalls true powers kick into action?
Theweirdblond chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
Uh oh...Does Kendall save him? Keep up the awesome work! Cant wait for the next chapter ! :D
schmaslow chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
I'm dying to know Kendall's power thing now though, and James aw no don't go to the dark side! Can't wait for the next chapter aH. THIS IS JUST SO GOOD.