Reviews for My Conscious, His Conscious, Our Conscious
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Ahobaka!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
haha wld love to seee them confess haha
YooDidii chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Ahahahahahahahaha #cough# sorry..
I don't know... I just feel bad for Kuroko. He have to listened Kagami babbling about Aomine XD
And Aomine.. you pervert.. Kagami in lingerie... #silent#... I think I must agree with Aomine, Kagami will look delicious in these... pppfffttt... I'm in fangirl mode:on again

Mamita chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Hello, I love your fic, must see that stubborn, with not being gay, especially because my favorite couple is AominexKagami, I love these two, they are so cute and so hot for me as if there were more couples, hehe, hopefully has more action between them, I hope they do more fics, keep it up,thank you and kisses.
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Gods these two idiots! why are they so idiotically cute! damn!
Edainwen chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Nahhhhh! I Love it! shit! they are so dumb n so cute! hahahahhaa so perverts! hahaha I love the pervert-aomine hahahah n yeahh kagami is an angel but he also was traumatizing kuroko! hahahah truly truly truly, hahahahaha nahhh i read it 3 times already n i still want to read it again! ahhahahaha, is truly amaizing n i just love kuroko, when he told kagami to stop telling his thoughts hahahah! so like him! nahhh! hahahaha,n also momoi is great! hahaha n pervert too! hahah well after all that time whit eromine i think something was learn hahahahhaha! shit! you almost kill me when aomine say 'that kagami was diferent'OO! shit it was an overflow of love hahhahaha shit how can he be so pervert n so lovely at the same time?! great work with that! I loved the fic, nash thanks thanks a lot! i will put it in the aokaga community with your permition hahahhaah love you some much! take care! Edainwen!
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
"Aomine's ass nicer than his." Bwahahaha Gosh.. Kagami.. I prefer abs (slap my self) XD
"But seriously, think about it, Kagami will look so delicious in these." Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa #madly blushing# #died# #fangirling right... NOW# rofl XD.