Reviews for The Pendragon Family
EmInArEvOl chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I've read so many Merthur and frankly, I love them all to bits. But your idyllic family, is just perfect for me! So refreshing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Fantastic. Happy madness.
TormentedGirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
OMG THIS IS OFFICIALLY MY HEADCANON!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Sweet.
raneko.Otaku chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Loved it! I love these domestic-type of stories! so sweet. and the whole family madness was just heart-warming.

I have noticed with your stories that sometimes there are moments when there's a missing detail or if something is not described enough (or perhaps it's the it's worded) that have me confused...the "what color?" "Purple and pink." moment for example. I then figured Merlin had done something to Gwaine, and it wasn't until the ending that i actually find out what happened...and even then it was vague. I think that descriptions and details and elaborations are something you could improve on. It would really highlight your stories and give it that missing oomphf.
I'm loving all the character interactions (Percival/Gwaine- another thing that i wasn't sure about- Uther and the children, Morgana, the mentions of Lance/Gwen and of course, MERTHUR!)
Love the ideas of your stories and this one really was cute! I've always fantasized about what Merthur's family might be like, and this was lovely.

I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Fabulous. I'd like to see more of this universe.
chele the original chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Nice.
LOL Uther with a pink ribbon in his hair.
HEIDI chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
excellent crazy, a family like any other, and all, hehe., congratulations
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This was just adorable and sweet! Loved it!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh man I just freakin loved this one and it was fun to read. I wish I could levitate my brothers into tje air sometimes seeing as they can be a pain in the ass.
YES! they are gonna have a baby, that part was so sweet.
This was a great posting and I loved every second of it!,
Meg chapter 1 . 7/9/2013