Reviews for A Fair Beginning
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Awwwww! Sweet!
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Once again, another well-written one-shot story.

I'm glad Frodo helped Saradoc and Esmeralda see reason, about letting Merry see his newborn cousin Pippin - at least, at the time this story is written. Although, I haven't always agree with the parental part where Bilbo sends Frodo off to make him and their cousins lunch - I know, it's small, but it's something that annoys me in a general sense. I must admit, it is nice that two of the three unnamed sisters of Paladin's have hobbit names.

Still, this was nicely written. As usual, I'm putting this story in my hobbit community.

Aria Breuer
UnofficialBrideOfPeregrinTook chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was so cute! I really liked how you portrayed Merry in this. When I read the part about Merry thinking things were unfair, my mind skipped to him looking at Théoden and saying: "I want to fight!" before the Battle of the Pelennor Fields. You can already see his strength and hard-headedness developing. Great story; a truly enjoyable read! :)
seafarer chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Impatient. Perfect word to describe Peregrin Took even before he was born! (at least most of the time.)
"Sometimes things aren't all right." Poor Frodo. I'm sure he's thinking of a certain night on the Brandywine. The lads' promises to each other are very sweet.
I love the cabbages. I read that little snippet to my mum and she even smirked. :D
The meeting is darling, especially the part about Merry being a good cousin.
quaff chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This is a lovely story. Thank you for writing it.
Chamelaucium chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Beautiful. Wonderful. Adorable... I loved it! :)
imaginationflies chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Again...I love this! I love them as kids! You write them so in character, but you make them believable as younger people! Great story!