Reviews for Somewhere
MiniLover chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. Beautifully written!
MineaHannaMaritEngstedt chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Thank you. I've been needing this.
MsStitcher chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Awwwww! There should have been a tear jerker alert for this!
vangrrl chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
What a beautiful story! I love how you tied everything up and made a sweet ending for our Sookie and Eric ... after all that unhappiness.
MyBeautifulDarkTwistedFantasy chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I didn't really feel like crying today lol but thankyou, that was one of the most beautiful endings I've read for them 3
Shyann chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
What a wonderful story. Very well done.
heather218 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
omg..this is so good but so sad at the same time
tanseynz chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Oh, now that's a five handkerchief piece!
ashmo2000 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
They finally got their HEA no matter the circumstances. This was beautiful story though it was hard to read through the tears:..)
Yve327 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This story was simply awesome... I loved it! Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
Toni9536 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Loved yr story. Thanks for sharing.
eys1214 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
i knew i was gonna regret reading this so close to bedtime. now i'm going to be up for hours thinking of e/s and their somewhere. sigh.

i haven't read DEA. i have no intention to. i'll just read this again but next time i'll have a kleenex close by. i love the ending. so poignant, so sweet in a heartbreaking way! fantastic!
sluggysmom chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Oh my...that was beautiful! *sniff sniff*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This was great.
OfTheBlood chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I have no words. Seriously, crying too hard to vocalize. Is it weird to feel like I have real closure? Enough babbling, thank you for this true ever after story. For this, I'm coining a new catagory for fanfiction. BEA, bittersweet ever after. Beautifully written. I am a true fan!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »