Reviews for Playing at Stones
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This has to be one of the sweetest and funniest little fluff pieces I've ever read. I loved all the little members of the fellowship to pieces! Fantastic job! :)
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Yes, admirable fine motor skills, and an infant's willingness to try to eat anything in sight! Seems Pippin has been trying to get into trouble from a very young age.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Awwwww! Sweet. I love wee!Hobbit fics.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Pippin is so cute as a baby.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
As usual, this is another well-written story.

I wonder if hobbits actually played the game 'Stones'... ah, I could be wrong of course. Still, this story must follow after the other story 'A Fair Beginning', due to Pippin's first visit to Bag End. Although, Merry is attached to Pippin when he's an infant... I can hardly imagine why that is.

Good work. I guess this story is going into my community as well.

Aria Breuer
seafarer chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oh, the darling! These mental images just make me giggle. And I love Merry's greeting to Pip. It's so sweet and little (boy) lad!
imaginationflies chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Pippin even got into trouble at an early age...don't tell me...you used him grabbing the Palantir as influence for this story of grabbing the pebbles... :)
Pippin is pictured as so cute! So cute!
Chamelaucium chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh my goodness this was just too cute! I love it! You really write absolutely lovely stories, all of which are beautiful and just too cute for words. Really, really lovely! I love how Sam is included in it too, and ohmygosh Pippin is just adorable! As are Merry and Frodo! I could go on forever about how wonderful it is, but I won't. Suffice to say that I loved every word! :)