Reviews for Fragile
Nerd chapter 30 . 4/16
OMG. would you please continue?
Katheryn is me chapter 29 . 4/11
loved it! plz continue
Mikon Youji chapter 28 . 4/8
Newly reformed Julian vs Pure Evil Julian...could there be anything hotter? I think not!
Katheryn is me chapter 26 . 3/19
Interesting. Now Tom more powerful and Julian's the one that's kinda hopeless. Very nice! Now that you just made this a WAY better story than it was (not saying that it wasn't already just FABULOUS) you HAVE TO UPDATE!
Shana113 chapter 26 . 3/19
Loving the story including bad ass Tom. I hope you update soon
nutellafreak99 chapter 25 . 2/24
oh my gosh you soo need op update with the next chapter! i love this story its amazing im like gonna die now i gotta know whats gonna happen next! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! XD XD XD XD XD XD
abbiehatch chapter 25 . 2/19
This is AMAZING I can't wait to see what happens next! so far this 'twist' is very exciting! Love it!
k-dog2014 chapter 24 . 1/30
Oh my gosh I'm super excited! i can't wait to read what's coming up! And I absolutely LOVE all the Julian and Jenny scenes. I can't wait to read more of them! Fantastic job so far! :D
Katheryn is me chapter 24 . 1/30
Loved it again. Plz continue
Nightworld fan chapter 24 . 1/29
Yay go Julian taking on the shadowmen you can do it lol uh oh jenny has shown fear thats alright because julian will win I am confident of that cant wait for the next chapter update soon please : )
Katheryn chapter 23 . 1/26
OMG i loved it! Plz continue.
Nightworld fan chapter 23 . 1/25
Love the chapter this was a nice treat I love that she has him so unhinged it is awesome to see and she is getting bolder I love how they interact with each other well cant wait for the battle a determind julian is not something to mess with lol cant wait for the next chapter : )
BerlinWallFighter115 chapter 23 . 1/25
Who is this new Jenny? I like the change!
k-dog2014 chapter 23 . 1/25
Oh my gosh I LOVED this! This chapter was absolutely amazing! Fantastic job! :D Can't wait to see what's in store!
Mikon Youji chapter 1 . 1/24
Love the story so far, can't wait for more Jenny and Julian goodness. Fingers crossed Julian will win against the elder shadow men and get his wish!