Reviews for Fragile
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 1/8
Keep up the good work loving this alot tehehe
Maddy chapter 38 . 9/29/2014
I looooooooooooooooved your story. Its all i wanted to happen in the real LJ SMITH book. This is just my opinion but this is in my top favorite book and I would love if LJ made a sequel to the book. Thanks again for filling me with happiness and i hope you make that sequel to fragile soon.
Maddy
cherryrose89 chapter 38 . 6/22/2014
Absolutely loved this story! I ship Jenny and Julian so much! TFG is one of my favourite series :)
Colorfuel chapter 38 . 6/10/2014
I never leave long comments but this one doesn't have to be.
Perfect
...and more? : )
Kmiranda21 chapter 38 . 6/12/2014
It was great love the happy ending I say you continue with the short story of the forbidden game. I can never get enough of Jenny and Julian..
k-dog2014 chapter 38 . 6/11/2014
Oh my gosh I LOVED this! I'm gonna miss reading more of it, but it was fantastic! I looked forward to your updated chapters and thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I hope you come back to these two eventually and write more. Thanks so much for writing! Loved it! :)
colorfuel chapter 37 . 6/9/2014
That's it? Pleeeaaase tell me there's more! Please oh please oh please!
colorfuel chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
LOVE that song! I don't know many other people who listen to them
colorfuel chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
I couldn't stop during the last one so this is for both. I don't think this is Julien, at least not the Julien I love. But I like this look alike. He's different but kind of great.
colorfuel chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
Even BETTER. I take back everything I said before and I'm glad I kept reading. He sounds like Dante Walker from "The Collector" who is in my top ten hotties of literature. :) keep it up!
colorfuel chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Your writing as a guy is better here. Very masculine. There's not actions that are mostly done by girls. Great job, keep it up!
colorfuel chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
Thank goodness he didn't kiss her...morning breath anyone? :)
colorfuel chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
You're playing with my head :)
Happy: It's Jenny's point of view which you write perfectly
Angry: He comes through the front door?
Happy: He's still sexy
Angry: He's dressed a little too south Bronx
Happy: he's still got funny comebacks
I'll keep reading
colorfuel chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Annnd you lost me :( My biggest pet peeve: when the POV of a guy in books sounds more like a girl than a dude. I'll read one more chapter because you had something good going here.
colorfuel chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
OH MY GOD! I'm so excited!